Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Bargain Drug Sales!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Our supplies are suitably restocked, and we have plenty of drugs and ‘herbal supplements’ for your purchase.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

guest42 Posted:

WANT CHEAP DRUGS?

Go to Kyoubai, and look for guests of the Bargain Drug Warehouse!

Due to an impending drug raid overstock, we are selling drugs CHEAP! Stolen Imported directly from China Canada, these drugs are completely safe and effective.

Ex-Girlfriend’s Cologne:  200

L’ORLY Lipstick:  225

Caffeinated Mints:  450

Smileprin XR:  650

Organic Onions:  775

Cuttingtons 100-Blade Razor:  875

Keep On Truckin’™ Ephedrine:  2,000

St. John’s Wort:  2,200

Synthol:  2,800

Powerthirst:  3,100

5-HTP:  6,000

EndoPatch:  6,750

Desiccated Panda male reproductive organ:  7,500

Mountain Dewm Xtreem Xorange™:  8,500

Ummm… Acid Flux is selling 5-HTP at 4750… and his endo patches go for about 6000 on buyout… ur gonna lose super serious business

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Acid Flux was clearing out a warehouse of 5-HTP, hence his temporary, but extremely low price. But, he has to store his big budget books and high end equipment somewhere, and the drugs just don’t bring in the same kind of Flezz. But, the market is right back up, and we’re still selling tons of 5-HTP. It’s hard to keep it on the shelves!

As for EndoPatchs, he doesn’t have any listed currently, while our are readily available (though, frankly, they’ve never sold that well, and we’ve considered not bothering restocking several times).

But, as for right now, we’re fully restocked, and it’s all ready to buy, no waiting involved!

However, the comments and criticism are always appreciated. It’s difficult to watch everyone who might want in on the vast drug market, and we do wish to stay competitive even if it means taking out the competition.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Sales are still going strong, and we’re freshly restocked, so buy your favorite drugs until you can’t feel your bodies!

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Can’t you beat these prices with Frugality from nothing but .moar files?

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Yeah, why you can’t?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Getting your Frugality that high requires either spending precious Upgrade Points, or getting all 5 High-End Frugality files.

That’s either expensive or time-consuming, or both. And even then, you’re talking about maybe a 5% savings.

Guest42 is offering a very convenient alternative to respecing all the time or chasing down moar files that you’ll only use to buy stuff occasionally.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Edit: Double Post.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/07/2009 2:56PM

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

zagerblag Posted:

Can’t you beat these prices with Frugality from nothing but .moar files?

In fact, no.

While some of these prices may be achievable using the full selection of .moar files (which are difficult to actually acquire and cost millions of Flezz), others are lower than that and would require purchasing Frugality. Purchasing Frugality means spending upgrade points that could be used for effective pwning, and the four day wait for haxlrose means using at least four visits with reduced combat stats.

The only people selling things cheaper than can be achieved with maximum Frugality are trying to get the Best Auctioneer and, as such, are only going to do so for a limited time, so they aren’t very reliable.

As Acid Flux has noted, it is a lot of effort to acquire enough Frugality to beat our prices. We are obviously not selling for cost (since doing so is foolish), so it is possible to get a better price with enough Frugality. We can only judge our prices on what people are willing to pay. If our prices were too high, then our drugs wouldn’t be selling out nearly constantly. Our bumociates conduct continuing market research to determine the proper prices for our goods, based on the existing supply and the demand for products. As prices fluctuate and demand shifts, our prices change and the available products expand and contract to match. We have nothing to gain by listing goods that remain unpurchased, and we are not hesitant to stop selling things that do not sell.

tl;dr If our prices were too high, people wouldn’t buy the product. If people didn’t buy the product, we wouldn’t sell it. If it were easy to beat our prices, we wouldn’t be selling anything. We are, so our prices must not be too high.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

guest42 Posted:

In fact, no.

While some of these prices may be achievable using the full selection of .moar files (which are difficult to actually acquire and cost millions of Flezz), others are lower than that and would require purchasing Frugality. Purchasing Frugality means spending upgrade points that could be used for effective pwning, and the four day wait for haxlrose means using at least four visits with reduced combat stats.

The only people selling things cheaper than can be achieved with maximum Frugality are trying to get the Best Auctioneer and, as such, are only going to do so for a limited time, so they aren’t very reliable.

As Acid Flux has noted, it is a lot of effort to acquire enough Frugality to beat our prices. We are obviously not selling for cost (since doing so is foolish), so it is possible to get a better price with enough Frugality. We can only judge our prices on what people are willing to pay. If our prices were too high, then our drugs wouldn’t be selling out nearly constantly. Our bumociates conduct continuing market research to determine the proper prices for our goods, based on the existing supply and the demand for products. As prices fluctuate and demand shifts, our prices change and the available products expand and contract to match. We have nothing to gain by listing goods that remain unpurchased, and we are not hesitant to stop selling things that do not sell.

tl;dr If our prices were too high, people wouldn’t buy the product. If people didn’t buy the product, we wouldn’t sell it. If it were easy to beat our prices, we wouldn’t be selling anything. We are, so our prices must not be too high.

I Dom with max Frugality, and I’m in the second bracket; it doesn’t seem like that big of a handicap. Of course, Episode 2 probably gives me an advantage. Anyway, you provide a valuable service; keep it up.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

Ummm… Acid Flux is selling 5-HTP at 4750… and his endo patches go for about 6000 on buyout… ur gonna lose super serious business

That was simply temporary. My normal price is the same as guest42’s. We don’t undercut each other, simply because if the primary Kyoubai Sellers started undercutting each other, then prices would drop to the point where there is zero profit (and potentially negative profit via lost deposits), and then those Sellers would just stop selling. And then one of two things happen; either no one is selling these items in any sufficient quantity to meet demand (which hurts the customers), or the market gets refilled with new Sellers that are less scrupulous than Guest42 or myself, and their artificially inflated prices would then also hurt the customer.

zagerblag Posted:

I Dom with max Frugality, and I’m in the second bracket; it doesn’t seem like that big of a handicap. Of course, Episode 2 probably gives me an advantage. Anyway, you provide a valuable service; keep it up.

I firmly believe that Guest42’s and my own prices are perfectly fair and reasonable. I have almost all of the highest-end Frugality files, but I still had to spend 25 Upgrade Points on Frugality. That’s 5 Levels worth of points, so I’m effectively pwning forums as if I was a Level 30. And for my Alts, that don’t have as many Frugality files as I do, it’s even worse.

We’re trading some of our ‘pwning power’ to bring discounted items to Market, including some items not available in Episode One. And I think everyone is benefiting here.

Now, occasionally, some people like to play with the system and try to disrupt our businesses. And that’s fine, we appreciate healthy competition. But some claim it’s to fight our ‘exorbitant prices’. And that’s just not true.

For example, a L’ORLY Lipstick sells in the Ppwn Shoppe for  321.

The Base Cost of that item is  250.

Guest42 sells it for  225. That’s 10% less than most players can buy it for in the shop. And that’s an item that’s available in Episode 1.

His price on 5-HTPs (which are only available if you have Episode 2) is less than you’d pay even if you had 24+ frugality. You need at least three high-end moar files to get that high unless you spend Upgrade points.

By offering these services, he and I are allowing players to focus their Upgrade points on running combat stats, giving them a more streamlined experience. Also, since most Equipment offers Secondary stat boosts, they can spend fewer points on Douchebaggery, Sexiness & Tears as well. Being able to afford better equipment in about half the time it would normally take is a big deal.

I ran some numbers the other day, and if a player uses our stores instead of buying their gear & consumbales through the traditional stores, they stand to save about 2 Million flezz during their journey from Level 1 to Level 35.

I don’t see a problem with that.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Acid Flux Posted:

I ran some numbers the other day, and if a player uses our stores instead of buying their gear & consumbales through the traditional stores, they stand to save about 2 Million flezz during their journey from Level 1 to Level 35.

The numbers have it! Buying from us can save you Millions of Flezz!

If you need some quality drugs at discount prices, just look for our auctions and know that you’re saving huge amounts of Flezz with every purchase! If you need equipment, look for Acid Flux’s crack gear acquisition team, providing you with your gear at prices so low, you’d swear they were stolen!

guest42 edited this message on 03/08/2009 8:36PM

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Our goods are all restocked, so buy our drugs until you can’t feel your body!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Powerthirst (and everything else) restocked.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Powerthirst once again restocked. Someone is thirsty for Menergy!

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

guest42 Posted:

Our goods are all restocked, so buy our drugs until you can’t feel your body!

You used that line already.Keep up the good work.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Every bump can’t be a winner. Maybe people like having numb bodies. It’s like you’re a total stranger. Log in to see images!

Anyway, we’re all restocked, once again.

Electric-Tur-
tle-02

[spots-****]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

this amusing thread is the main reason i buy my **** from you… keep up the good humor and slave tradi… uh, good work.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We are happy to hear our customers enjoy keeping up with the intricacies of running a highly illegal drug smuggling and slavery ring pharmacy. We shall continue to keep you up to date on the finer details of this dangerous but profitable relatively mundane industry.

On that note, due to giving orders to our drug mules while tripping our balls off a minor ordering error, we have found ourselves with a mbumive shipment of ‘Magic’ Mushrooms. Since we can’t keep these in our warehouses, and it makes an excellent drug to get people hooked on our other products, we’re putting them all up for auction, starting at a single Flezz. Collect them all, as each mushroom gives you a different vision and bidding wars increase our profit from our own mistakes.

Additionally, we’ve found ourselves with a number of computers and wiped hard drives we really need to ‘disappear’, so we have a small number of iPrunes, PruneBooks, and PruneServs for sale at severely reduced rates. This is a limited offer, so act now! Supplies are limited because we don’t keep incriminating data on many computers.

And, after an incident with an avid reader and a large number of hollowed out books, we’ve found ourselves in possession of a small number of books our customers might enjoy even if just for the contact high. We will be offering these books for sale until we’re out of them, so if you like reading books that make you literally trip, check our limited offerings.

guest42 edited this message on 03/12/2009 8:01PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Heh, so you’re in the book business now, eh?

Cool.

Care to compare notes on the current market trends on book prices?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!