Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Hey Trout, Any Hints On Unique Items We Can Look Forward To?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Hey Trout, I like the new Kyoubai auction house. I think it’s a great idea that you have only the expected bugs to work out after 2 days.

So good job!

With kudos out of the way, can you give us any ideas about the type of special auctions we can look forward to?

The headset got way to expensive (one may even say stupidly expensive), and the custom peen will be mired in controversy if ricket is allowed to win, so what can us normal, rule abiding players look forward to bidding on?

Thanks in advance for the anticipation building hints.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

How often is the auction house going to be seeded with items?

Also, is there going to be a way to get moar files that no one has completed yet like the elusive “Tom Cruise in actual closet – Night Vision pic.ogle ” file?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Wylin Posted:

Also, is there going to be a way to get moar files that no one has completed yet like the elusive “Tom Cruise in actual closet – Night Vision pic.ogle ” file?

I’m guessing the intent might be to make an alt, and have that alt constantly grind PP:RotM over and over again, suiciding itself on the last thread, in order to create those files so that others can buy them?

Still, that seems silly rare.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Wylin Posted:

I sure hope not. I’m grinding a forum like mad to try to discover two unrevealed .moar files, and have been doing so for weeks, rather than other, more lucrative options. I’d hate to see the surprise ruined by an auction by a non-player.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I sure hope not. I’m grinding a forum like mad to try to discover two unrevealed .moar files, and have been doing so for weeks, rather than other, more lucrative options. I’d hate to see the surprise ruined by an auction by a non-player.

I get that.

It’s not the same thing, but the same kind of vibe as what happened to ****.MILF. I was terribly disappointed when ****.MILF became available in something other than G! I loved the idea of a file you honestly had to sacrifice to get, and one that would obviously always retain a high selling value due to the sacrifice. Things like that are cool.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I was hoping for some type of notice so that I knew how much flezz I should be stuffing under the mattress.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!