Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Food [CLOSED] Board of Directors Cheated

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Neona Posted:

How is playing within the mechanics of the game cheating?

Kyoubai is for auctioning items/buying items. Not for flezz transfers.

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

Raepdog Posted:

I missed when taking the fun out of a game was worse than cheating.

It’s not like that was the plan. I’m just acknowledging what ended up happening.

JBlade

[Board of Directors]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Just allow flezz transfer possible and make doing this w/ auctions bannable…

I don’t see the issue in multiple players pooling money to purchase expensive items, especially to the point where it’s so horrid an action to be bannable.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’m working on some solutions to prevent flezz transfers in the future.

I don’t want to say what will be done until I’m sure it’s the right answer, but as always any feedback is appreciated.

Until then, just don’t do it. If you do and we catch you, you will be penalized. Use the auctions as the way they were obviously intended: to sell items to other players.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m working on some solutions to prevent flezz transfers in the future.

I don’t want to say what will be done until I’m sure it’s the right answer, but as always any feedback is appreciated.

Until then, just don’t do it. If you do and we catch you, you will be penalized. Use the auctions as the way they were obviously intended: to sell items to other players.

Bid limits. Nobody wants, lets say a flip flop for more than a few thousand. Harder to control on the higher items though, as high bids are sometimes legit. Could help slightly.

Bondage****

Avatar: 83380 Fri Feb 06 21:48:18 -0500 2009

Level 32 Camwhore

Evil Trout's whore

Johnny Mac Posted:

Bid limits. Nobody wants, lets say a flip flop for more than a few thousand. Harder to control on the higher items though, as high bids are sometimes legit. Could help slightly.

Great idea! Make the max bid a function of the percentage of the cost of the item, i.e 500% of base value (to allow for legit bids but prevent transfer of millions of flezz)

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

Johnny Mac Posted:

Moderate any bids over 300% base price or something, maybe.. and have some items (like pink floyds) unmoderated? That could work. Though that still takes people to work and is thus a pain to implement.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

NVM, let’s just wait on that.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/19/2009 2:48PM

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bondage**** Posted:

Great idea! Make the max bid a function of the percentage of the cost of the item, i.e 500% of base value (to allow for legit bids but prevent transfer of millions of flezz)

Bad idea. All you do is cripple the sales of legitimate items, while adjusting which items are used for Flezz transfers.

A pink floyd Kyoubai price is 50,000   Versnatche Kyoubai price is 504,000  .

Any general bid limitations are easily bypbumed by using more expensive items, or more auctions, and such limitations just cripple the perfectly reasonable, but drastically inflated, sales of reasonable and rare items.

Bid restrictions on store items just means using moar files, or more sales of store items (at no risk, since you’re always selling it for more than what you paid).

The half of point of an auction site is to get people to pay you way more than something is worth. Not letting people pay way more than something is worth takes out most of the appeal, and there are plenty of common items that cost more than the rare items people will overpay for.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Bondage**** Posted:

**** yeah, Pink Floyds for 250k

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

JBlade Posted:

Perhaps the system should not have been released prior to completion and without proper testing

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

what going on in this thread?

oh lol. Kyoubai should be clbumed under the “Multiplayer” tab imo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!