Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Food [CLOSED] Board of Directors Cheated

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

My God, how did we not see this coming?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

ok

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

no wai

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

yes, and the problem is… ?

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Avatar: 101514 Mon Dec 29 17:25:31 -0500 2008

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Physics Posted:

yes, and the problem is… ?

The problem is that ricket is too cool. You can just imagine him sitting on a bench waering his mbumive raybans and nothing else, then a voluptuous young fran comes along and sits on him.

Colonel Bear

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Also he’s definately not doing this for the leaderboard, but for the headset instead.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

More for the sake of haxploitation than any specific auction or peen.

Chewie

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

haxploitation e-peen for entire klan, plz. thx! Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Haxploitation is not for game issues, have you forgot that already?

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

Haxploitation is not for game issues, have you forgot that already?

I meant haxploitation as a concept, as opposed to the peen. I’ve got that peen already, anyway.

Colonel Bear

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ricket Posted:

I meant haxploitation as a concept, as opposed to the peen. I’ve got that peen already, anyway.

But you don’t have a headset, ingame at least, or a peen named RICKET.

Altone

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

There are alot of ppl with alot of   we can’t see.

Altone edited this message on 01/19/2009 7:08AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Largehardoncollider Posted:

But you don’t have a headset

Bid

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Hey, guys.

Just to make this all even more clear: Yes, the auction links are correct, and any screenshots that were taken did indeed take place. We (myself and several klannies) managed to put Happidexes (and a few other items) up in the auction house, all in a nice tidy row like marching duck soldiers, for 4,000,000 Flezz each or more. If it wasn’t obvious before (as many others have mentioned), this should have put any issue to rest that the Auction House can be rather simply, given correct organization, used to launder absolutely huge amounts of Flezz, with any goal in mind, creative or destructive.

Luckily, our goal was with happy thoughts in mind (Happidex, lol!); we wanted to make it clear to everyone what was going on and, if the auctions completed, use the end result—an intensely rich character—to bid on and win the Custom E-Peen (or headset) knowing that this item is being sold by the game, and thus all the “dirty” flezz would be forever sunk into the hungry mouth of Evil Trout.

If we had intended to be sneaky or destructive, we could have done all the bidding at the last minute—as most who are laundering Flezz in this way are—thus making it pretty undetectable. You can imagine all the nefarious, evil and non-trout ways a character could put so many dirty millions to use. Instead, we just wanted to do it for the demonstration, to prove it was possible, and in hopes of winning the Custom E-Peen (sorry Johnny Mac), which I VARRY MUCH intend to win and name the “Money-Laundering peen.” If by some twist of sick fate I don’t win, I suck, but give me the peen anyway damnit, or I’ll cry really greasy tears.

Hopefully we can figure out some way to prevent this from happening—if not totally, then on a less serious scale—in the future with our collective intellect—oh god we’re all really ****ed aren’t we?

Well, I hope it’s fixed in a way that keeps the auction house honest and the game fun for everyone. Sorry if we ****ed anyone off by doing this, we were really just screwing around and trying to prove it can be, and already is being, done. And, peen / headset, plz. Everybody knows I’d look handsome in a headset, like having big black robot… ‘peens in front of my mouth.

Ricket

Ricket edited this message on 01/19/2009 7:21AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Ricket Posted:

and win the Custom E-Peen (or headset)

My current bid for the headset is legit.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

My current bid for the headset is legit.

Sorry, didn’t mean to insinuate that it wasn’t.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Ricket Posted:

Hey, guys.

and in hopes of winning the Custom E-Peen (sorry Johnny Mac), which I VARRY MUCH intend to win and name the “Money-Laundering peen.” If by some twist of sick fate I don’t win, I suck, but give me the peen anyway damnit, or I’ll cry really greasy tears.

Sorry for the highest bidder, but this Peen idea is very original. Maybe to remember the good ol’ corrupt days of the Auction House.

Anyway, I hope the Headset gets sold for a “legal” bidder. Seeing such a powerful item getting in wrong hands would be very bad.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Ricket Posted:

Everybody knows I’d look handsome in a headset, like having big black robot… ‘peen in front of my mouth.

I love you, Ricket. I wish you all the robot male reproductive organes in the world. My love is forever yours and my body is your shield, to give me reason to press myself up against your supple flesh.

Please, if any harm is to be done to Ricket for what really seemed like a funny thing with a good point, let it come to me instead! There had been no rules, no guidelines! Are we not all to blame for buying from an anthropomorphic squid? Are we not all to blame for desire? Oh vanity, thy name is Kyoubai!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Why would you need to demonstrate this with several auctions when it was demonstrated publicly on day one as a known problem that ET even commented on?

Also, lol, those weren’t even the auctions I saw you guys do. You snagged 17 mill here.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/12610

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/12611

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/12612

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/12614

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/12615

If this is for the sake of demonstrating the bug why did you use the flezz to bid on ET’s peen auction? Why wouldn’t you demonstrate on some random worthless item to preserve the integrity and fun spirit of the first few special item auctions?

Yesterday you had just over 2.3 million flezz according to the flezz board. If these were the only auctions you gained over 31 million flezz yesterday so a total of 33.3 mill. Flezz board this morning shows 7,720,620. You sure bid a lot on auctions for your demonstration. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!