Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Suggestion: Put Kyoubai on the Multiplayer tab.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Auctioning is a multi-player action, isn’t it? Also would make navigating easier.

KiwiKiwiChan

[INCITEwhores]

Level 16 Camwhore

bayimg DOT com SLASH faMPAaabp I POST mammary glands FOR FREE WILL ANYONE BE MY BOYFRIEND

Hmmm~ But it also works as a shop at the same time.. Though Tubmail would be multiplayer as well, in a way -laugh-

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Seconded.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Give it it’s own tab. I’m sick of updating my greasemonkey scripts. There’s no reason we don’t ahve tabs for Kyoubai, Domination, or the Job Board.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

handofg0d Posted:

Give it it’s own tab. I’m sick of updating my greasemonkey scripts. There’s no reason we don’t ahve tabs for Kyoubai, Domination, or the Job Board.

This is what I just wanted to write. It’s ridiculous that you need a Greasemonkey script for something as simple as the navigation bar. This is an obvious flaw of this website.

Either think about improving the navigation bar or allow players to individually modify their navigation bar. You really should do something about it soon.

Sidenote: My current navigation bar looks like this:

Character – Bookmarks – sTalk — Domination – Forums – INCIT – forumbuildr – Klans — Flamebate – Wiki — Support us! — BB – P – D – H – Kyoubai! – KCC

(BB = Bruce Bear’s Fix-All; P = Ppwne Shoppe; D = Drugs “R” Fun: Under the Counter; H = Herbal bumault)

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Agreed with Falcon, players should be able to modify their Tab Bar to suite their playing styles.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Acid Flux Posted:

Agreed with Falcon, players should be able to modify their Tab Bar to suite their playing styles.

This. There’s lots and lots of horizontal space on there. Why not let people use it how they see fit?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

This. There’s lots and lots of horizontal space on there. Why not let people use it how they see fit?

We have to design for 1024x768 screens, and we don’t have enough room for all those additional tabs in that system.

If you don’t think many people use 1024x768, you should see the reports that come in from people who use 800x600… ugh.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

We have to design for 1024x768 screens, and we don’t have enough room for all those additional tabs in that system.

If you don’t think many people use 1024x768, you should see the reports that come in from people who use 800x600… ugh.

Maybe make the tabs customizable via the Options menu?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Fran Posted:

Maybe make the tabs customizable via the Options menu?

I’m amazed I never thought of that. Maybe I will do this (obviously I’ve got a lot of other stuff on my plate right now.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!