Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Country Kitchen and Flea Market ***Discounted Items Inside***

Spkloi

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

spkloi

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Actually had a spare moment to check in and restock.

Store is replenished!

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Heh, if a ****ton of people use this, then it should become a sticky. Log in to see images!

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

g7parsh Posted:

Heh, if a ****ton of people use this, then it should become a sticky. Log in to see images!

Signed. As long as Acid Flux keeps this as tidy and as neat as always. Log in to see images!

CommunistPri-
me

Avatar: 100480 Sat Jan 03 00:23:42 -0500 2009

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

COMMUNISTPRIME

So, amidoinitrite?

This is a pretty good idea…I love the .moar’s. But you seem to be lacking a Hacker area…unless I missed it somehow.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

CommunistPrime Posted:

COMMUNISTPRIME

So, amidoinitrite?

This is a pretty good idea…I love the .moar’s. But you seem to be lacking a Hacker area…unless I missed it somehow.

he has hacker books, if that’s what you’re talking about… but the only problem is there’re clbum specific stores, and say a troll can’t go into the hacker stores cause he doesn’t have the bookmarks

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

g7parsh Posted:

that would be nice… and it would also get rid of the need for a janitor job person…

Cattra

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

CATTRA

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cattra Posted:

CATTRA

wrong place, again

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Acid Flux Posted:

NOW HIRING!

Pending Crotch Zombie’s deliberation on Kyoubai policies, I’m offering positions within my Storefront. Please note that these positions will only be officially offered so long as they are deemed not to break any rules set by Crotch Zombie.

Janitorial Staff

This employee is responsible for keeping this thread off of Page Two (and preferably off of the bottom half of Page One) of this forum by ‘Bumping’ the thread if it falls to that location, with the Post ”Front Porch Swept”. I would expect this employee to check the Kyoubai Forum at least twice a day to check the location of this thread and take action as needed.

The position pays 1 BP per month, with an additional 1 BP Bonus if I never observe the thread to be off of Page One during that month.

Stockboy

This employee is responsible for checking the links in my OP at least twice a day, and if any of the auctions are found to be closed, he/she must send me a Tubmail reminder with the URL of the Auction that is Closed along with a ‘Re-Order List’, so that I can restock ASAP. To verify that the stock is being regularly, the Stockboy should post ”Stock Checked: All Good” or ”Stock Checked: We Need Supplies”

The position pays 1 BP per month, with an additional 2 BP Bonus if I never observe that one of my Auctions is closed before the Stockboy has posted & Tubmailed me.

[suggestion]you should have like a taken or not taken sign so people don’t flood you with requests for a job that’s already taken. also should state who took it and how many available spots[/suggestion]

Acid Flux Posted:

Sidewalk Advertiser

This employee would be given an Advertisement to copy & paste into their Flamebate Signature. He/she would be expected to make at least 20 (Twenty) posts in the Roleplaying Geniuses Forums each day (all in different threads and in at least five different subforums) to maintain a high level of exposure. These posts do not have to be about this Storefront to qualify. Simply engaging in normal discussions is sufficient. You are simply ‘wearing an ad’, not required to actively promote the Storefront.

The position pays 1 BP per month. There is, unfortunately, no bonus, since this is a very pbumive job.

[suggestion]also possibly have multiple people doing this job[/suggestion]

Jarwain edited this message on 02/08/2009 4:22PM

Cattra

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Jarwain Posted:

wrong place, again

AH, I see now, alright, that was my bad ^^;

I guess my computer must of scrolled down past it when I was reading the front page. My apologies.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Jarwain Posted:

he has hacker books, if that’s what you’re talking about… but the only problem is there’re clbum specific stores, and say a troll can’t go into the hacker stores cause he doesn’t have the bookmarks

I’m going to respec my Hacker today, I think. I’ll be adding a Hacker section very soon.

For now, I do have the books, which I think everyone is buying. Offense +10 is pretty damn sweet.

Edit: Yeah, I need to fix that post about the Jobs, Jarwain. At the moment, I really don’t need a stockperson, since I’ve gotten a pretty smooth system in place to check and restock all my wares quickly. And I also need to post current employees and paydates. First payday is in less than a week.

Acid Flux edited this message on 02/08/2009 6:56PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

And now, we present Aisle 3.14, for all your Hacker needs!

Arabinator

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

ARABINATOR

The Firestor-
m Master

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I’m not a janitor, but…

BUMP

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cattra Posted:

AH, I see now, alright, that was my bad ^^;

I guess my computer must of scrolled down past it when I was reading the front page. My apologies.

it’s fine… just annoying when you’re reading a conversation or something, when suddenly

BAM!!

Arabinator Posted:

ARABINATOR

or some such…

it’s annoying

and im easily annoied at things that normally wouldn’t annoy other people… sometimes.

but it helps when the janitor isn’t around and the thread is below the first page

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Everything is restocked…. whew!

Vaahn

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

vaahn/the mighty jimbo

Vaahn edited this message on 02/10/2009 5:57AM

dupersude

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

DUPERSUDE

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Entire store restocked.

Two things to point out.

First, this is not the right thread to post your signature to enter the Guestbook contest.

Second, we are shifting the way our Pharmacy works. We are moving from individual sales to bulk sales by contract only. Please see the first post for details.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!