Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help What secondary attributes should I focus on?

Sheepse

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I just used haxlrose to reset my upgrade points. I now have 35 points. What stats should I focus on the most?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Depends. offense/defense if you want to pwn more. Get frug to 10 so you can sell stuff for higher prices, and buy stuff for lower. Luck so you can get some more deliverys, upkeep if your stuff keeps breaking a lot. It’s up to your playstyle and I don’t really know any hacker builds.

Also, next time post something like this in GD, in RP forums it’s kinda hard to get help.

tn5421

[Clan xDRx]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Secondary Attributes

Offense 6

Defense 7

Luck 5

Frugality 7

Charisma 1

Upkeep 5

Ego 850

Proc. Power 10

This is before any of my equipment bonuses. I’m really worried about getting new abilities first, then stats afterward. Here are my stats with equipment.

Offense 43

Defense 23

Luck 13

Frugality 9

Charisma 7

Upkeep 5

Ego 990

Proc. Power 75

This works well for me, because I usually rely on my special abilities to kill threads while absorbing whatever damage they can do to me. I’m not sure how much I can handle because I haven’t lost in a while, but I can definitely handle at least a couple of levels over my own.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!