Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho EVIL TROUT WHY CAN'T RE-RES WEAR GLbumES GLbumES

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I bought them from an auction for a ****load thinking they could… glbumes glbumes are the most re-re item ever. get your **** together.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

They’re for permanoobs.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Big Brother Posted:

They’re for permanoobs.

I know, but re-res should be able to wear them too since the description says they’re for retards

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

They also show up in the Ppwnshop not infrequently for fairly cheap. Don’t yell at eviltrout because you paid a lot for junk

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

I don’t care about the flezz, I just want to be able to wear them. I willingly paid the price I did.

Dr J Dorian

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 26 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

What part of NO CLbum don’t you understand, a Re re has no clbum therefore no equipment and no secondary stats, Permanoob can wear glbumes because they technically are a clbum.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Dr J Dorian Posted:

What part of NO CLbum don’t you understand, a Re re has no clbum therefore no equipment and no secondary stats, Permanoob can wear glbumes because they technically are a clbum.

No trolling in Game Discussion.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

was Posted:

No trolling in Game Discussion.

That wasn’t trolling.

I’m going to give this instance of minimodding a pbum, but the next time you minimod I’m going to have to ban you.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Big Brother Posted:

That wasn’t trolling.

I’m going to give this instance of minimodding a pbum, but the next time you minimod I’m going to have to ban you.

No rp in game discussion. Someone should report this.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Dr J Dorian Posted:

i think that they should be allowed to wear only one specific type of glbumes, those being the glbumes glbumes. i can wear .moar files that increase douchebaggery even though i’m a camwhore and sexiness is my secondary stat. so why not give the re-res a pair of glbumes that’s far from good and just not have the secondary stat effect affect them?

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Everybodyknows Posted:

i think that they should be allowed to wear only one specific type of glbumes, those being the glbumes glbumes. i can wear .moar files that increase douchebaggery even though i’m a camwhore and sexiness is my secondary stat. so why not give the re-res a pair of glbumes that’s far from good and just not have the secondary stat effect affect them?

But then there would be no point to having the re re clbum. That clbum is made up for no frills challenge play. That’s why if you get tired of it at any point, you can become any of the other clbumes. If you wanna wear glbumes, become a permanoob.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

fine upstanding member of societyWR Posted:

But then there would be no point to having the re re clbum. That clbum is made up for no frills challenge play. That’s why if you get tired of it at any point, you can become any of the other clbumes. If you wanna wear glbumes, become a permanoob.

thanks for having a valid argument unlike everyone else in this thread. I agree with you, I was just surprised at first when I bought it and couldn’t wear it.

a mod can close this thread now please thanks

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

in b4 lock! lulz.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Mods don’t lock topics unless people start using them to ruin the forum. No trolling, please.

Back on topic, while I can understand WHY Re-res can’t wear glbumes, it’s my firm belief that ALL clbumes should be glbumes-enhanced.

Syndrome

[Uncyclopedia]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I think the lesson we should be learning from all this is that maybe the equipment system could be a little clearer about who can wear what. I just bought a urine cooling system and was really looking forward to using it too but it turns out it’s an “unequippable item”. It wouldn’t kill the items to say where they’re equipped to when you view their description, would it?Log in to see images!

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Syndrome Posted:

I think the lesson we should be learning from all this is that maybe the equipment system could be a little clearer about who can wear what. I just bought a urine cooling system and was really looking forward to using it too but it turns out it’s an “unequippable item”. It wouldn’t kill the items to say where they’re equipped to when you view their description, would it?Log in to see images!

you know, that’s not a half-bad idea.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Mods don’t lock topics unless people start using them to ruin the forum. No trolling, please.

Back on topic, while I can understand WHY Re-res can’t wear glbumes, it’s my firm belief that ALL clbumes should be glbumes-enhanced.

...but this would lead to the question of why all shoes have to be whore shoes, why can’t there be sneakers for all non-camwhores, and why can’t trolls get terrible tattoos that make them bigger douchebags, or shirts with 19+ popped collars, or whatever.

Not that it’d be bad to give everyone the same set of equipment slots and just create different types of items tailored to a given clbum…just that it’s unlikely we’ll see it happen. It’d take coding more stores, figuring out how to release the stores with regards to the story, etc.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

why can’t trolls get terrible tattoos that make them bigger douchebags, or shirts with 19+ popped collars, or whatever.

Hmm, +1 Offense per Collar, perhaps?

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

Hmm, +1 Offense per Collar, perhaps?

You’re a tank. It should be something like +100 ego per collar >_>

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

...but this would lead to the question of why all shoes have to be whore shoes, why can’t there be sneakers for all non-camwhores, and why can’t trolls get terrible tattoos that make them bigger douchebags, or shirts with 19+ popped collars, or whatever.

Everybody BUT Re-res and Emokids can wear glbumes, so I think you’re doing a bit of slippery-slope there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!