Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Can I pwn a forum/mission without completing XSS attack goals?

mcheese

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I’m past the initial missions that require you to do XSS/FBO attacks, and I think I’m making this too hard on myself.

Can I complete a mission/pwn a forum (like R.P.Genius & Furry Farm) that still has uncompleted XSS/FBO attacks _without_ doing those? Can I come back to those later to gain cred/flezz?

I keep failing to have enough flezz to buy enough consumables to finish those forums, and I think it’s the 20+ throwaway attacks that are killing me. But before I blow another 500 flezz and another day, I figured I’d check…

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

You can absolutely pwn forums without bothering with either XSS or FBO attacks. I believe the only mission that requires you to use XSS is the one Esophagous gives you right after getting XSS. When you’re asked by the FBO to take out the Furries and RPG, that’s just a regular pwning.

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Above post answers it all.

mcheese

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Excellent, thank you. I look forward to pwning you soon! (Wait, wrong thing.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!