Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Auction-For-BP Contests

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

And what about contests like these that don’t benefit the contest holder at all, but still kinda technically abuse the auction house.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ShadyPixels Posted:

And what about contests like these that don’t benefit the contest holder at all, but still kinda technically abuse the auction house.

NOt really. Abuseing is tricking noobs to buying something not worth much for a lot, or useing it to get flezz for bp. Which the problem is you are avoiding being marked as a cheater.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

ShadyPixels Posted:

I was okay with it at first (hell, I even signed up on that thread), but now I’m not so sure. It isn’t trading real money for Flezz, at least, but it IS transferring Flezz between players. I don’t think it’s any worse than a legit auction, really, but I could see how if it becomes widespread there could be some game balance issues.

Short answer: I’m okay with it, unless/until it becomes a problem. ET’s word goes, though.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Crinkz Posted:

NOt really. Abuseing is tricking noobs to buying something not worth much for a lot, or useing it to get flezz for bp. Which the problem is you are avoiding being marked as a cheater.

Except I lost 599,999 flezz for “abusing” your contest.

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Well my auction was removed, but it just said “Abuse.” I don’t know if that’s because of how high the price was for such a cheap item, or if it was for the contest itself. I would have liked to know which one it was, so I know not to do it again.

Also, it’s funny how they approved my ad that linked to the auction yet they banned the auction itself. I really don’t care about it anymore, but really? Why would you do that, Crotch Zombie? Can I at least have my 1BP back for the ad?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

The Biscuit Kid Posted:

Why would you do that, Crotch Zombie?

Send up the TroutSignal!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!