Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex The Unknown Comic's List of Retired Jokes

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Well today it’s officially 2009 and that means it’s time to retire a bunch of jokes from my act. Eventually a joke just isn’t topical anymore and you’ve got to let it go. So here we are, the last time these jokes will ever appear in my act:

Have you guys seen that new show ALF? What a weird looking thing ALF is. I will say it is a very bold choice to finally have a Puerto Rican as the title character on a sitcom!

So airline food is pretty bad, huh? Man that must’ve sucked for everyone on TWA 800. OH MAN THIS SALMON TASTES LIKE COD OH **** WE’RE DYING!

So, Led Zeppelin played around here recently. Look, if I wanted to hear someone shouting about hobbits and witches then I’d enjoy my nerdy newphew. He doesn’t mind, hes just happy to be having sex!

Have you guys heard about this crack stuff? Finally, a way to bond with my son!

President Carter isn’t doing much to help this hostage crisis. REALLY? YOU CAN’T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY GROWING PEANUTS YOU INBRED ****? But don’t blame me, I voted for Billy Carter!

How about this Great Depression? I don’t see what’s so great about it…oh wait! The guy I owed money to just jumped out a ****ing window! NOW I GET IT!

The War of Northern Aggression? MORE LIKE A CHINESE BUFFET! HEY MEDIC I’M HIT BRING OVER THAT MORPHINE! Thank you Abraham Lincoln for getting me high!

The Unknown Comic edited this message on 01/17/2009 5:50PM

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

More like The Unknown Comic’s List of very special JOKES

IRONY!!!

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

haha

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

The Unknown Comic Posted:

Well today it’s officially 2009 and that means it’s time to retire a bunch of jokes from my act. Eventually a joke just isn’t topical anymore and you’ve got to let it go. So here we are, the last time these jokes will ever appear in my act:

Have you guys seen that new show ALF? What a weird looking thing ALF is. I will say it is a very bold choice to finally have a Puerto Rican as the title character on a sitcom!

So airline food is pretty bad, huh? Man that must’ve sucked for everyone on TWA 800. OH MAN THIS SALMON TASTES LIKE COD OH **** WE’RE DYING!

So, Led Zeppelin played around here recently. Look, if I wanted to hear someone shouting about hobbits and witches then I’d raped my nerdy newphew. He doesn’t mind, he just happen to be having sex!

Have you guys heard about this crack stuff? Finally, a way to bond with my son!

President Carter isn’t doing much to help this hostage crisis. REALLY? YOU CAN’T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY GROWING PEANUTS YOU INBRED ****? But don’t blame me, I voted for Billy Carter!

How about this Great Depression? I don’t see what’s so great about it…oh wait! The guy I owed money to just jumped out a ****ing window! NOW I GET IT!

The War of Northern Aggression? MORE LIKE A CHINESE BUFFET! HEY MEDIC I’M HIT BRING OVER THAT MORPHINE! Thank you Abraham Lincoln for getting me high!

You’re a cool guy.

mysims

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Theo de Raadt Posted:

You’re a cool guy.

DIRTY Log in to see images!

not for you!!!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

With any luck he will retire them all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!