Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature How to keep Kyoubai and Itembuildr from becoming as dusty and unused as Forumbuildr, INCIT, and Fran's woman's genitals

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

First of all, CZ creates two categories for Itembuildr – new shop items, and items that are sold through Kyoubai. Either both formats can be run a week, the formats can be alternated, or a simple “generic” format could be run, and CZ chooses which category a new item fits in.

Shop items simply go into the designated shop, or can be available through the Ppwn shop to increase their rarity. Kyoubai items would work differently – all Kyoubai items get set aside into a group that becomes eligible for circulation in the auction house.

After a new item wins, a set amount (two dozen, three dozen, etc.) are added to Kyoubai, all at once. This means (bumuming it’s like Forumbuidr) everybody enters Kyoubai as soon as they’re added, and a bidding war ensues. And because the auctioning party (which could be made into a fictional, online character or store) isn’t a user, all this money is taken out of the economy as a Flezz sink.

Of course, the person who created the item can point and laugh at the cluster****, because he received a free copy of the item. Log in to see images!

But, in addition, previously created items can be added to Kyoubai at random times during the week, much like how items circulate in the Ppwn Shop. This means, if a player missed last week’s item, he can watch for it in the auction house for the next few weeks..mybe he’ll get lucky. This lets CZ do a lot of other cool things, like adjusting a minimum bid price, retiring old items, etc.

Of course, this idea needs to be supplemented by more Flezz sinks, such as the Christmas raffle, so that the top 1/3 of the flezz leaderboard aren’t the only people winning these items.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

As someone who uses two out of the three things quoted in the thread title, I object to this discussion.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

OrsonScottCard Posted:

As someone who uses two out of the three things quoted in the thread title, I object to this discussion.

Considering you don’t have any Forumbuildr or INCIT E-Peen, I’m horrified by the idea that you might be counting Fran’s woman's genitals twice. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!