Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing [ ::: Forever Won't Change Tomorrow ::: ]

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

It wasn’t fair how things ended!

He wasn’t suppose to be taken from me!

We were going to be okay.

It had been all sorted out.

But now my life came shattering before me laid out in a million fragments, waiting for me to pick up the pieces.

I won’t though, he had meant the world to me, more than life its self.

I hate, despise them.

His right hand rested on my rear, his left holding the back of my neck and he kissed me upon my lips sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine. His tongue explored every crevice of my mouth, as if he couldn’t get enough. He coaxed my own tongue into his mouth surrendering me to his bidding.

His head moved back ever so slightly, and he sensually bit my bottom lip.

I moaned and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his long black hair.

I was in paradise.

I smiled softly as we parted (detangled), and my eyes were still closed savoring the taste of his silky lips on mine.

He cupped the side of my face and his thumb caressed the tender skin over my eyelid.

“I love you,” he whispered, a mere sigh of wind.

My eyes fluttered open and my gaze rested upon his beautiful face drinking in his full pink lips, lustful amber eyes, pale smooth skin and a thin scar running across his right cheek.

“I love you too,” I murmured softly, a slight hitch in my voice due to overwhelming emotion that seemed to engulf my body in white flames.

His tawny eyes lit up veiling his face in utter bliss upon perceiving my words.

I chewed on my bottom lip, for I wanted so badly to throw myself into his arms and beg of him to never leave me again.

Never.

I refrained myself from executing any such foolish acts and settled on a half smile.

He smiled back knowingly. His hand fell away from my face, and he leant into me his lips tenderly brushing my own. I kissed back, nothing more than a mere bumerfly kiss.

His hands roughly grasped my hips drawing them firmly against him. His hands skillfully lifted the hem of my cotton shirt and slipped under coming to rest on the flesh of my hips. His fingertips dug into my skin, biting pleasurably.

Despite this aggressive gesture the kiss remained delicate and pure, similar to angle wings.

He withdrew one last time, and dropped his hand from my body, though their imprints were burned eternally into my porcelain skin.

He backed away from me slowly his eyes never leaving mine.

His black hair fell to the side of his face, shadowing his features gracing him with a look of mystery.

His smile slid into a grin as his large, rough hand gripped the doorjamb. The mahogany wood door opened with agonizing lethargy, and left in the silence I felt as it was going to explode.

Once it gapped wide enough he stepped out into the crisp autumn night of late October, completely blending into the shadows in his all black attire.

“I’ll love you forever,” his deep, velvet voice drifted through my ears sending me into mental hysteria.

A smile spread across my lips. He was truly back.

The door closed without warning and I glared at it.

I averted my gaze from where he had been and grazed my fingertips over my lips thinking, again, of his wonderful, and breathtaking kisses.

I had missed him oh, so terribly.

Abruptly a bang sliced through the soundless air, ensued closely by a scream of agony.

My eyes widened in horror.

I recognized that scream.

“Quinn,” I shrieked rushing to the front door and flinging it open exposing my skin to the nipping chill. I sprinted down the porch, jumping the steps in haste. I turned sharply only to come face to face with Quinn.

He stared at me his face a mask of shock and pain.

“Quinn,” I breathed, my lip trembling.

His hands were clasped over his chest, just under his heart area. Blood escaped past his hands, and soaked his shirt in scarlet red.

The street light cast an eerie glow causing the blood to shine brighter and the dull throbbing moonlight appeared to be tainted with a crimson tint, but it was just my imagination….

I swallowed roughly, and hesitantly stepped toward him, my entire body shaking uncontrollably with dread.

As I closed in on him his eyes grew wider than possible and he shook his head gruffly, attempting to send me a message.

He opened his mouth to rely that message to me, when a second shot rang through the thick air pungent with the palpable scent of fear.

I screamed shrilly as he stumbled forward.

Before he could regain his balance a third shot resounded from the opposite direction of the second, and he back peddled.

My mouth gaped open and I sucked in my breath harshly.

“Quinn,” I screeched terror registering in my voice.

I ran forward, but before I could reach him a fourth and fifth shot (from opposite directions) cut through the air hitting him at the same moment. His body jerked two directions at once and he collapsed to the pavement landing hard on his knees.

I howled in pain, and stumbled toward him, dropping in front of him. I sobbed loudly and stared into his wide amber eyes shimmering with unshed tears and unspoken words.

He mouthed soundlessly, and my breathing became shallow at his display of weakness. He drew a hand from his side and placed it over his most recent wound barely below the middle of his breast bone. Blood gushed out of his injuries pooling around his knees staining his black male reproductive organies. Metallic liquid flowed from his wounds and streaked down his arms coloring his flesh a bright shade of rose.

“Oh, God,” I uttered panic racing through my veins. I shook my head wildly then crept closer to him outstretching my arms ready to embrace him.

He never broke my gaze as I inched forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. Tears leaked out of the corner of my eyes and trailed down my cheeks seeping into his black shirt. In the back of my mind I knew there was no hope, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise.

His arms encircled me weakly, and I pulled back somewhat so I could see his face.

I caressed his cool cheek, tears still pouring from my eyes.

“Please don’t leave me,” I begged my voice quavering.

“I’m sorry,” he choked a dark line of crimson dripping out of the corner of my mouth.

I gasped and quickly wiped away the trail of blood, my heart breaking in two in the process. He caught my wrist as my hand descended.

“It’s not your fault,” I rasped my throat aching tremendously.

He shook his head tossing his shaggy hair into his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off willing him to save his breath. I clutched the sides of his face and stared straight into his beautiful eyes.

“It’s not,” I insisted my tone sounding unconvincing.

A trembling hand rose and lightly touched my face smearing a ribbon of dark blood on my cheek. I nuzzled into his large hand, closing my eyes savoring his touch- for the last time.

His hands trailed upward and entwined in my long hair.

I reluctantly opened my eyes, and gazed into his clouded amber orbs.

“No, don’t please, please,” I whined my voice a mere grating on my vocal cords.

“I love you forever,” he murmured softly, tenderly his tone brimming with sorrow.

“No, don’t say that. Stay, please stay,” I implored the feeling of despair washing over me.

He sucked in a rasping breath, and attempted a smile.

The smile sent cold shivers tingling down my spine.

“Forever,” he repeated, his eyes glazing over and his hand falling limp and away from me.

Without warning his entire body withered and crumpled to the grbum with a muffled thud.

“No. No, no. No!” I screamed, my lungs inflating with suffering.

I hastily crawled to him on my hands and knees and held two fingers to the side of his neck checking for a pulse.

Nothing…

“No, Quinn. No, no, no, no…please no,” I wept throwing myself at his increasingly cooling body.

My being was seized by my tears, it ripped through my body splitting me in half. My shoulders heaved, and tears coursed down my cheeks soaking my already blood drenched green cotton shirt.

“Come back. Oh, god please,” I mumbled into his shirt, taking a fist full of blood-spattered cotton into my quivering hands.

A voice in the back of my mind yelled at me to pick myself up off the ground, that no matter what I did, no matter how hard I cried he wasn’t coming back.

But it was so surreal to me. Not fifteen minutes ago he had been alive and vibrant. Not fifteen minutes ago I had been in his arms. Not fifteen minutes ago he had been with me.

I hauled my fatigued and worn body off the cold, unyielding ground and sat on my heels, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth. I wiped at the tears on my face, their absence only to be replaced with the continuous remnants of my grief.

I stretched out a scarlet smudged hand and gently smoothed back his bangs that were concealing his pale face.

I began sobbing internally for my loss, my pain raining down on me enveloping me in a unrelenting blanket.

I hoisted my body to its feet, and stared down at his motionless form feeling as if I were in a dream state.

I drew in a sharp breath, and reluctantly turned away from my love’s corpse, a title wave of misery crashing down over my being, slowly slipping into deep depression.

How was I going to get along without him?

How could someone do this to me?

How could someone be so heartless?

How could they?

They had taken the one person away from me that had ever truly cared about me. The one person that I ever truly cared about.

They’d snatched him away from me, throwing my mind into utter chaos and torment.

When they took Quinn away from me they stole away my spirit, my soul, and my heart.

They had killed me internally.

Forever and always…

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I FARTED ON THE SET OF BLUE LAGOON ONE TIME!!!!!

The_Inquisit-
or

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

do i gets a fuking medal if i finish marathon post?

Lucid Lulu

[The Ghebbernauts]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

that made my bum weep

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

i sad it nefore and ill say it agan. mammary glands or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

U GUYS DNT LIKE MY STORY?!

The_Inquisit-
or

Level 5 Troll

NO WE LIEKS TITTEHS!

Remmaps

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

CTRL C & CTRL V = WIN?

no

OMFGWTFLOLROFLFTWOMGOMGOMG!!!!11112

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

But now my life came shattering before me laid out in a million fragments, waiting for me to pick up the pieces.

I hate, despise them.

His right hand rested on my rear, his left holding the back of my neck and he kissed me upon my lips sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine. His tongue explored every crevice of my mouth, as if he couldn’t get enough. He coaxed my own tongue into his mouth surrendering me to his bidding.

I moaned and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his long black hair.

I was in paradise.

I smiled softly as we parted (detangled), and my eyes were still closed savoring the taste of his silky lips on mine.

He cupped the side of my face and his thumb caressed the tender skin over my eyelid.

My eyes fluttered open and my gaze rested upon his beautiful face drinking in his full pink lips, lustful amber eyes, pale smooth skin and a thin scar running across his right cheek.

“I love you too,” I murmured softly, a slight hitch in my voice due to overwhelming emotion that seemed to engulf my body in white flames.

I chewed on my bottom lip, for I wanted so badly to throw myself into his arms and beg of him to never leave me again.

Never.

I refrained myself from executing any such foolish acts and settled on a half smile.

He smiled back knowingly. His hand fell away from my face, and he leant into me his lips tenderly brushing my own. I kissed back, nothing more than a mere bumerfly kiss.

His hands roughly grasped my hips drawing them firmly against him. His hands skillfully lifted the hem of my cotton shirt and slipped under coming to rest on the flesh of my hips. His fingertips dug into my skin, biting pleasurably.

Despite this aggressive gesture the kiss remained delicate and pure, similar to angle wings.

He withdrew one last time, and dropped his hand from my body, though their imprints were burned eternally into my porcelain skin.

His black hair fell to the side of his face, shadowing his features gracing him with a look of mystery.

His smile slid into a grin as his large, rough hand gripped the doorjamb. The mahogany wood door opened with agonizing lethargy, and left in the silence I felt as it was going to explode.

Once it gapped wide enough he stepped out into the crisp autumn night of late October, completely blending into the shadows in his all black attire.

“I’ll love you forever,” his deep, velvet voice drifted through my ears sending me into mental hysteria.

I averted my gaze from where he had been and grazed my fingertips over my lips thinking, again, of his wonderful, and breathtaking kisses.

Abruptly a bang sliced through the soundless air, ensued closely by a scream of agony.

“Quinn,” I shrieked rushing to the front door and flinging it open exposing my skin to the nipping chill. I sprinted down the porch, jumping the steps in haste. I turned sharply only to come face to face with Quinn.

His hands were clasped over his chest, just under his heart area. Blood escaped past his hands, and soaked his shirt in scarlet red.

The street light cast an eerie glow causing the blood to shine brighter and the dull throbbing moonlight appeared to be tainted with a crimson tint, but it was just my imagination….

I swallowed roughly, and hesitantly stepped toward him, my entire body shaking uncontrollably with dread.

As I closed in on him his eyes grew wider than possible and he shook his head gruffly, attempting to send me a message.

He opened his mouth to rely that message to me, when a second shot rang through the thick air pungent with the palpable scent of fear.

Before he could regain his balance a third shot resounded from the opposite direction of the second, and he back peddled.

I ran forward, but before I could reach him a fourth and fifth shot (from opposite directions) cut through the air hitting him at the same moment. His body jerked two directions at once and he collapsed to the pavement landing hard on his knees.

I howled in pain, and stumbled toward him, dropping in front of him. I sobbed loudly and stared into his wide amber eyes shimmering with unshed tears and unspoken words.

He mouthed soundlessly, and my breathing became shallow at his display of weakness. He drew a hand from his side and placed it over his most recent wound barely below the middle of his breast bone. Blood gushed out of his injuries pooling around his knees staining his black male reproductive organies. Metallic liquid flowed from his wounds and streaked down his arms coloring his flesh a bright shade of rose.

“Oh, God,” I uttered panic racing through my veins. I shook my head wildly then crept closer to him outstretching my arms ready to embrace him.

He never broke my gaze as I inched forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. Tears leaked out of the corner of my eyes and trailed down my cheeks seeping into his black shirt. In the back of my mind I knew there was no hope, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise.

His arms encircled me weakly, and I pulled back somewhat so I could see his face.

“I’m sorry,” he choked a dark line of crimson dripping out of the corner of my mouth.

I gasped and quickly wiped away the trail of blood, my heart breaking in two in the process. He caught my wrist as my hand descended.

He shook his head tossing his shaggy hair into his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off willing him to save his breath. I clutched the sides of his face and stared straight into his beautiful eyes.

A trembling hand rose and lightly touched my face smearing a ribbon of dark blood on my cheek. I nuzzled into his large hand, closing my eyes savoring his touch- for the last time.

“I love you forever,” he murmured softly, tenderly his tone brimming with sorrow.

“No, don’t say that. Stay, please stay,” I implored the feeling of despair washing over me.

“Forever,” he repeated, his eyes glazing over and his hand falling limp and away from me.

Without warning his entire body withered and crumpled to the grbum with a muffled thud.

I hastily crawled to him on my hands and knees and held two fingers to the side of his neck checking for a pulse.

Nothing…

“No, Quinn. No, no, no, no…please no,” I wept throwing myself at his increasingly cooling body.

My being was seized by my tears, it ripped through my body splitting me in half. My shoulders heaved, and tears coursed down my cheeks soaking my already blood drenched green cotton shirt.

“Come back. Oh, god please,” I mumbled into his shirt, taking a fist full of blood-spattered cotton into my quivering hands.

A voice in the back of my mind yelled at me to pick myself up off the ground, that no matter what I did, no matter how hard I cried he wasn’t coming back.

But it was so surreal to me. Not fifteen minutes ago he had been alive and vibrant. Not fifteen minutes ago I had been in his arms. Not fifteen minutes ago he had been with me.

I hauled my fatigued and worn body off the cold, unyielding ground and sat on my heels, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth. I wiped at the tears on my face, their absence only to be replaced with the continuous remnants of my grief.

I stretched out a scarlet smudged hand and gently smoothed back his bangs that were concealing his pale face.

I began sobbing internally for my loss, my pain raining down on me enveloping me in a unrelenting blanket.

I hoisted my body to its feet, and stared down at his motionless form feeling as if I were in a dream state.

I drew in a sharp breath, and reluctantly turned away from my love’s corpse, a title wave of misery crashing down over my being, slowly slipping into deep depression.

How could they?

They had taken the one person away from me that had ever truly cared about me. The one person that I ever truly cared about.

They’d snatched him away from me, throwing my mind into utter chaos and torment.

When they took Quinn away from me they stole away my spirit, my soul, and my heart.

Forever and always…

thats beautiful man

enveloped in teh dark winds

I giev myself 2 teh night

The_Inquisit-
or

Level 5 Troll

#$##%$&%@#!#%!#$%T

DUN QUTOE THE HUEG POST woman's genitals!

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

why not its so beautiful it deserves 2 be read lots adn lots

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

I hate, despise them.

I was in paradise.

Never.

Nothing…

How could they?

Forever and always…

also seventh line shuld have been “and” not ”,”

The_Inquisit-
or

Level 5 Troll

actually ”-” woild be better.

BUT BEST IS NTO REPOSTING GIATN SJIT POST!!

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

I hate, despise them.

I was in paradise.

Never.

Nothing…

How could they?

Forever and always…

so who killed quinn anyways

Remmaps

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OMFGWTFLOLROFLFTWOMGOMGOMG!!!!11112

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!