Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help About the New Leaderboards, and Suggestion

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

scullyangel Posted:

Honestly, I really wish ET would consider the earlier suggestion from SG – retire the flezz board. Would flezz swapping matter on any real level then? Nope.

Skipping “leader board” peens for the auction house solves the other problem. And I have won a crapload of auctions, I’m not just suggesting it because I don’t want to bother. It’s just we see the problems on day one. Why not just end the freaking problems and let the auction house be a cool trading system instead of yet another facet of the game to try to manipulate?

Exactly Scully.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Plus, like, if the peen is there, eventually I’m going to want to go for it. And if it’s insanely difficult or takes lots of time/annoyance, it’s just that much more I have to subject myself too.

So almost as a kindness to myself lol, I’d like to see the peen go away.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I am leaning on Scully’s side that Flezz is not as worthwhile as it once was. Eventually we may retire the leaderboard, but until we make that decision I am going to plug up the obvious exploits. It’s impossible to prevent all abuse, but we can make it so it’s non-trivial to game and requires co-ordination.

Back to the leaderboards discussion though: I have updated the auction queries so they are based on unique people bought from and unique people sold to. You’ll see they’re much more competitive now Log in to see images!

E-Peen will come soon, now that we have data and it looks more fair. Maybe after next week’s CZ meeting?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evil Trout Posted:

Back to the leaderboards discussion though: I have updated the auction queries so they are based on unique people bought from and unique people sold to. You’ll see they’re much more competitive now Log in to see images!

Ha, never thought I would end up first as best auctioneer.

Nicco edited this message on 01/22/2009 4:56PM

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Aw… I liked being on the Leaderboard. Can I at least get an E-Peen?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Evil Trout Posted:

I am leaning on Scully’s side that Flezz is not as worthwhile as it once was. Eventually we may retire the leaderboard, but until we make that decision I am going to plug up the obvious exploits. It’s impossible to prevent all abuse, but we can make it so it’s non-trivial to game and requires co-ordination.

E-Peen will come soon, now that we have data and it looks more fair. Maybe after next week’s CZ meeting?

Once they come you’ll see more exploits very soon.

Especially now that we have klans with hundreds of member Log in to see images! quangntenemy edited this message on 01/22/2009 7:57PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Haha, nice job Trout! That’s MUCH better.

Thanks a lot.

And also, way to go Nicco! Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Evil Trout Posted:

Eventually we may retire the leaderboard

Don’t do it too soon Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Lol.

All the lucky people who’d been grinding for Floyds and now can get at least 1-2 every few days are scrambling for the peen. >->

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Evil Trout Posted:

Hurry up, the longer you wait the harder it will be for others to top the auction house leaderboards (and I can finally stop buying and selling crappy moar files Log in to see images!).

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

ugh i lost the lead

but if epeen is coming soon, i must try

on second thought, i will get it anyway eventually if i keep a mderate effort because the leader will stop doing this horrible thing we do once he get the peen.

on third thought, this is healthy competition imo. because only the best get to be on top. while with epeens, not really, since the leader usually “steps down” after getting the peen.

except ricket.

Inertia edited this message on 01/31/2009 7:46AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I have finished my fail-proof strategy to overtake both leaderboards in just a day. Will use it once the epeens are implemented.

skatelivendie

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i would like teh leader board epeens

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

quangntenemy Posted:

I have finished my fail-proof strategy to overtake both leaderboards in just a day. Will use it once the epeens are implemented.

lol! i think i know what you have in mind

maybe i can do that too

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Well quang, once they come out and you get the peens, you can tell me and I’ll get it, and it’ll be our secret. ;-)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!