Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 kyoubai issues, put em here or listen to mine heh

Osama Bin La-
den

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I just lost a 3000000Log in to see images!

And no, I wasn’t abusing anything. Will I get my flezz back or get the moar file?Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Osama Bin Laden Posted:

I just lost a 3000000Log in to see images!

And no, I wasn’t abusing anything. Will I get my flezz back or get the moar file?Log in to see images!

ET’ll fix this one up. Believe me, I’ve bug reported it.

Which is the proper procedure for abuse flags on high-end .moar files.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

MC Banhammer Posted:

ET’ll fix this one up. Believe me, I’ve bug reported it.

Which is the proper procedure for abuse flags on high-end .moar files.

Do you know if ET had considered just removing the abuse filter for some of the high end .moar files? It seems to me that the proper price for a file that could reasonably be considered “the best” of its type should be “whatever people are willing to pay for it”.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Do you know if ET had considered just removing the abuse filter for some of the high end .moar files? It seems to me that the proper price for a file that could reasonably be considered “the best” of its type should be “whatever people are willing to pay for it”.

I’ve asked for that enhancement for a while now. It may or may not be on his “to-do” list, I haven’t heard back. But I sure hope it is.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

this is a bug

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Minor issue, but I can’t keep track of my bids due to there being too many closed auctions still showing up on my ‘My Bids’ page. Maybe have pages like with the auctions themselves?

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Sneaky27 Posted:

Minor issue, but I can’t keep track of my bids due to there being too many closed auctions still showing up on my ‘My Bids’ page. Maybe have pages like with the auctions themselves?

Seconded. Either reverse the order of the “My Bids” page (youngest auctions first) or clean out / have a bumon to clean out all the “Over” bids. Thanks!

Rigr

Avatar: 132036 Mon Mar 16 12:22:53 -0400 2009

[Epic Win]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

whenever i go to my “My Bids” page its filled with outrun auctions that i no longer care about, but the real problem is, that i cannot see my ongoing bids anymore

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’d like a way to put items up for auction directly from the Items page. In addition to the usual “equip” and “More Information” links, a “Put up for auction” link would make my life a lot easier.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Rigr Posted:

whenever i go to my “My Bids” page its filled with outrun auctions that i no longer care about, but the real problem is, that i cannot see my ongoing bids anymore

Yeah, that sucks.

What I would like to see is an option to go to a auction page immediately. When I look for new auctions ending in 24 hours, I have so click through from page 1 or the other end

Alezul

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I also have that annoying issue with “my bids” being filled. It started to save all my bids, from the first i ever made up until there was no more space. It doesn’t refresh no matter how much time pbumes or how many other bids i have.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Kyoubai suggestion:

Make reserves visible. Given the low block on starting bid price, it’s the only thing that sellers have to try and push a desired sell price. With it not visible, it’s solely a guessing game for the buyer if it’s even worth bidding on since they have no idea of that standing bid that will beat theirs. It’d likely help both stabilize prices and reward those who do no reserves. Right now you can’t tell the difference.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

Kyoubai suggestion:

Make reserves visible. Given the low block on starting bid price, it’s the only thing that sellers have to try and push a desired sell price. With it not visible, it’s solely a guessing game for the buyer if it’s even worth bidding on since they have no idea of that standing bid that will beat theirs. It’d likely help both stabilize prices and reward those who do no reserves. Right now you can’t tell the difference.

That makes no sense… what would be the difference between minimum bid and reserve price then? It should definitely work the way it does now. My only concern is that the fee for setting a reserve price should be significantly higher.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Would it be possible to paginate “my bids” or “my auctions” or at least remove the “over” ones quicker? I’ve been bidding on a lot of auctions these days, and it’s to the point that I have only the bottom two auctions on the “my bids” page as something other than Over. I got a message from BidSquid saying “you got outbid on something” but I have no way of knowing what that is.

Could we maybe make the messages from bidsquid links to the auction in question.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Do people read stickies like this? I want to make a suggestion. I think your name should appear on the auction page after you bought out something. So if I’m the seller I can know who bought my item.

Durroth

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 47 Hacker

“Firewall Fighter”

I also got an auction I bid on closed for abuse http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/77163-linux-penguin-xpeg

I wasnt abusing anything. Unless logging in from your college, surfing bids, finding a file, and bidding on it until you’ve managed to beat the other persons autobid is abuse.

TwojStary

Avatar: 130397 Mon Mar 02 05:52:21 -0500 2009

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

This might have been posted already, but just to ‘+1’ on the issue: Notifications, when somebody outbids me all i get in the news is “Regrettable, high bid not maintained in your auction. Can bid for again!”, and to bid again i have to find the auction again. I can only imagine what a pain that would be if i was trying to bid in more than one acution. how about a link to the auction where somebody outbid me along with the news? Log in to see images!

Ooogooman

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Bug report removed due to possibly malicious applications

Ooogooman edited this message on 02/27/2009 8:58AM

Everhard Lon-
gmale reproductive organ

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Compalins:

by hiding actual bid when someone bid more than then minimum will only make other bidder post n post n post till the outbid highest bidder. thus making ur inbox filled with reports from auction house.

Suggestion:

If you are outbid, you WILL NOT get your money back. By doing this, people will think twice before placing a bid. less bid, less stuff in inbox.

Everhard Longcock edited this message on 03/04/2009 2:36AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Is it daylight savings time in Canada? The time is 1 hour off.

I just put up a 72 hour auction but in “time left” it says 70 h 59 m left

Inertia edited this message on 03/06/2009 1:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!