Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 kyoubai issues, put em here or listen to mine heh

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

well it seems to work ok but one thing i really dont like is it always puts you back to page one when you bid/look at something,

even pressing back takes you to page one, which makes

the others p hard to always try to get to, and it doesnt seem to be random order, its all whoever made them them first..?

that should be changed imo. overall it seems to work but with the page system doing that no ones gonna see all my crap on page 31 lol

p.s. buy my crap on page 31 pls

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

The headset. People on the first page of the flezz leaderboard will now have a higher advantage since they will be the only ones who will be able to get it. And I’m afraid all the rare items that will show up there will share this fate. It will start to slowly unbalance things as people can pwn stronger forums, and forums faster just because they have been farming flezz for months.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 01/16/2009 4:27PM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Crinkz Posted:

The headset. People on the first page of the flezz leaderboard will now have a higher advantage since they will be the only ones who will be able to get it. And I’m afraid all the rare items that will show up there will share this fate. It will start to slowly unbalance things as people can pwn stronger forums, and forums faster just because they have been farming flezz for months.

It’s like this for everything right now. All the prices are inflated. Over time, they should all settle down to more realistic levels.

Hell, this even happened with eBay, and that was real money.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Checking Boxes: If I, for example, uncheck the junk box, it will be checked again if I leave the auction house and revisit it later.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Crinkz Posted:

The headset. People on the first page of the flezz leaderboard will now have a higher advantage since they will be the only ones who will be able to get it. And I’m afraid all the rare items that will show up there will share this fate. It will start to slowly unbalance dom as people can pwn forums faster just because they have been farming flezz for months..

I’m pretty sure ET will throw in more similar items pretty quickly. That being said, the stats on the headsets are just over the top ****ing ridiculous.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Crinkz Posted:

This is why I suggested we be able to buy **** with BP as well as Flezz, but everyone shot that idea down Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I’d like to see items I’ve bid on, and also to have notifications on my character tab link to the auction house.

Also, If I do toggle all for clbum, it refreshes the list, but then I tick the box for special items, it doesn’t refresh. I’ve been ticking on and off consumables just to see special items because the usage boxes seem to always refresh.

myfaceisonfi-
re

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Sometimes the ‘filter auctions’ randomly won’t work for me.

Also there should be a “My Bids” bumon.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i just checked my home page and a few things sold, but i am at LESS money now? had 300k but its 295 now? weird

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

OrsonScottCard Posted:

It’s like this for everything right now. All the prices are inflated. Over time, they should all settle down to more realistic levels.

Hell, this even happened with eBay, and that was real money.

The problem is, I recently uncheated am at 0 flezz, even if the price does go down and people who want it proably are still grinding flezz to buy it next time, I won’t get it until everyone in the entire active database gets it, thus putting me at a disadvatage for dom.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

yuck even a refresh makes me lose my page..fix pls

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Crinkz Posted:

The problem is, I recently uncheated am at 0 flezz, even if the price does go down and people who want it proably are still grinding flezz to buy it next time, I won’t get it until everyone in the entire active database gets it, thus putting me at a disadvatage for dom.

Moral of the story, uncheaters never win. Don’t you think I should be able to buy something you can’t since I’ve spend months and months grinding for   when you haven’t spent a day?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bug: If you type in a bid, it is IGNORED and the game bumumes that you made the minimum bid. This does not seem to happen if you exceed somebody else’s maximum bid. (If they current bid is 200 and they bid bid 20,000, and you then bid 10,000, the bid it records for you is 220 and for them is 242)

Fix: If you do not bid high enough to beat another player’s max bid, your max bid is accepted and immediately beaten by the higher bid. (If they current bid is 200 and they bid bid 20,000, and you then bid 10,000, the bid it records for you is 10,000 and for them is 11,000)

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

yuck even a refresh makes me lose my page..fix pls

This. Navigation is a mess. Make the different pages accessible by url like http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/?search=****&page=2 or something to that effect.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Bug: If you type in a bid, it is IGNORED and the game bumumes that you made the minimum bid. This does not seem to happen if you exceed somebody else’s maximum bid. (If they current bid is 200 and they bid bid 20,000, and you then bid 10,000, the bid it records for you is 220 and for them is 242)

Fix: If you do not bid high enough to beat another player’s max bid, your max bid is accepted and immediately beaten by the higher bid. (If they current bid is 200 and they bid bid 20,000, and you then bid 10,000, the bid it records for you is 10,000 and for them is 11,000)

agree, i try to bid 500, it says sorry you were outbid by 213 , which would be the base uppage not my actual bid

as in, it doesnt recognize the amount youre bidding it just bumumes the min no matter what # you bid

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 01/16/2009 5:10PM

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Wylin Posted:

Moral of the story, uncheaters never win. Don’t you think I should be able to buy something you can’t since I’ve spend months and months grinding for   when you haven’t spent a day?

I supposed you’re right, but the problem doesn’t rely only on un-cheaters. First few people to get the rare items will only hurt dom for the others, and slowly start to unbalance things as time goes by.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

I supposed you’re right, but the problem doesn’t rely only on un-cheaters. First few people to get the rare items will only hurt dom for the others, and slowly start to unbalance things as time goes by.

its only gonna take you a week or two to get enough   to buy gear, but that taking away your spider thing sucks bum imo

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Latest Bid:

500 (will bid up to 5,000)

-thats the message i got when i said i wanted to bid 5000, i didnt want to bid 500.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I want to remove my reserve, I set it too high. Now it just won’t sell at all.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Johnny Mac Posted:

I want to remove my reserve, I set it too high. Now it just won’t sell at all.

This, be able to change it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!