Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Something must be wrong with the deliveries

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Dear Mr Trout,

I pwned 4xGreat Firewall of China yesterday and all I got was 1xThe Italian, 1xBicycle, 1xMcBuggy Anti-Anti Virus™, 1xChildren’s Playhouse Kit and 1xApproxim-o™ Knife. But with my 1xHall of Faded Fame and I got better deliveries than that: 1xVenus de Milo, 1xDeed to Indian Burial Ground, 1xBicycle, 1xChildren’s Playhouse Kit, 1xExpired Ground Pork and 1xToy Eyeball.

I know there’s a Flezz cap per forum but isn’t it ridiculous that 4xGFoC gives less than 1xHoFF? It seems to have thrown away my 3xGreat Firewall of China and only gives me the deliveries for just one, instead of giving me the capped deliveries for reaching the limit.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

quantumenergy Posted:

Dear Mr Trout,

I pwned 4xGreat Firewall of China yesterday and all I got was 1xThe Italian, 1xBicycle, 1xMcBuggy Anti-Anti Virus™, 1xChildren’s Playhouse Kit and 1xApproxim-o™ Knife. But with my 1xHall of Faded Fame and I got better deliveries than that: 1xVenus de Milo, 1xDeed to Indian Burial Ground, 1xBicycle, 1xChildren’s Playhouse Kit, 1xExpired Ground Pork and 1xToy Eyeball.

I know there’s a Flezz cap per forum but isn’t it ridiculous that 4xGFoC gives less than 1xHoFF? It seems to have thrown away my 3xGreat Firewall of China and only gives me the deliveries for just one, instead of giving me the capped deliveries for reaching the limit.

Question is covered in the FAQ, you don’t get more deliveries for running the same forum multiple times a day.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

quantumenergy Posted:

Dear Mr Trout,

GD isn’t the place to be posting a bug. The bug reporter IS. That being said, as SG mentions this isn’t a bug, but the way things are. The next time you have an issue of this matter, please be sure to read up on it in the wiki, search for other threads of this nature, and then us the bug reporting tool before making a thread about it. Thanks!

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Thanks! I know it’s in the FAQ, but really I want to discuss more about its illogicality.

PatchTheDumb-

Avatar: 117281 Tue Jan 13 16:17:47 -0500 2009

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

quantumenergy Posted:

Thanks! I know it’s in the FAQ, but really I want to discuss more about its illogicality.

Your posts always make me laugh! Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

quantumenergy Posted:

Motivation from story: Internet citizens are not going to be very impressed by pwning a forum you’ve already pwned and are unlikely to send you stuff for it.

Motivation from gameplay: adds a little bit of strategy to grinding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!