Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics So how long until no one uses the Auction House?

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Inertia Posted:

wtf

gtfo

Don’t be like that. I know it seems hard at first but just keep trying.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Deific Blunder Posted:

Jesus people! At least give the thing a chance before you start screaming about how it will suck and become obsolete.

No

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Deific Blunder Posted:

New Items to Trade

* We plan to introduce new and rare items via the auction house. So keep an eye on it from time to time to see if there’s something you’ve never seen before. You’ll never know what you might find.

Jesus people! At least give the thing a chance before you start screaming about how it will suck and become obsolete.

No

The Auction House is doomed to failure since CZ refused to program a little more so we could buy/sell pieces of moar files

People will buy some moar files and then they won’t use it anymore since they will have better moar files

And lolitembuildr it won’t solve anything.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fran Posted:

No

The Auction House is doomed to failure since CZ refused to program a little more so we could buy/sell pieces of moar files

People will buy some moar files and then they won’t use it anymore since they will have better moar files

And lolitembuildr it won’t solve anything.

Fran is going to eat Kyoubai!

halp et fix ths soon plz thx

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Raepdog Posted:

Fran is going to eat Kyoubai!

halp et fix ths soon plz thx

OMG how do we protect the world from destruction?

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

for the love of god, keep the itembuildr away

do something more interesting

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

SG94 Posted:

Never happened to me. Maybe this could help you out?

male reproductive organ

Shii Posted:

Geeze, Mont, did you even feel those 75 cards we just threw at you? It doesn’t look like it.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m confused (not hard to do this early), but the auction house hasn’t even launched yet, so how the **** does anyone not a CZ employee know what it’s bugs and issues are? My bet is nobody does, everybody is just ****ing just to be ****ing like it’s the cool thing to do.

Sweet Jebus, it’s like Flamebate is filled with ADD monkeys that can’t wait to fling **** all over one another. Stop it. Have a little patience. It’s not like you can’t fling **** all over one another after Kyoubai launches.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sneaky27 Posted:

I’m confused (not hard to do this early), but the auction house hasn’t even launched yet, so how the **** does anyone not a CZ employee know what it’s bugs and issues are? My bet is nobody does, everybody is just ****ing just to be ****ing like it’s the cool thing to do.

Sweet Jebus, it’s like Flamebate is filled with ADD monkeys that can’t wait to fling **** all over one another. Stop it. Have a little patience. It’s not like you can’t fling **** all over one another after Kyoubai launches.

****ty post

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

****ty post

wow great post fran you did it again

upvoted

PatchTheDumb-

Avatar: 117281 Tue Jan 13 16:17:47 -0500 2009

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Fran Posted:

wow great post fran you did it again

upvoted

I don’t think sarcasm will help the situation.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Sneaky27 Posted:

I’m sure most players feel this way, however there is a certain gamer mentality that lends itself to finding whatever is exploitable and then abusing the ever loving **** out of it. The auction house sounds neat, but right now there are absolutely exploitable problems based on what has been confirmed.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fran Posted:

****ty post

Mmm, delicious irony.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Sneaky27 Posted:

You know nothing about this game and this discussion does not concern you. Shut up.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

SG94, sometimes you fill me with pure naughty glee. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

FACT: CZ ****ED IT UP AGAIN

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

SG94 Posted:

You know nothing about this game and this discussion does not concern you. Shut up.

Wow, I’m sure glad you put forth a good argument there. Well said.

Douche.

om nom nom

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

scullyangel Posted:

I’m sure most players feel this way, however there is a certain gamer mentality that lends itself to finding whatever is exploitable and then abusing the ever loving **** out of it. The auction house sounds neat, but right now there are absolutely exploitable problems based on what has been confirmed.

Sorry, honestly I am unaware of the exploitable problems. I’d never say something isn’t exploitable, but we certainly thought about this a lot and put a lot of work into it:

– Cheaters can’t participate

– Alts can’t participate

– Buying out is not enabled until an hour into the auction

– There is a minimum and maximum starting bid based on the value of the item

– There is a maximum buyout price based on the value of the item

– When you bid any higher than the maximum bid on an item, only the minimum increase is recorded unless someone else bids it up.

If you are aware of an easy (or even not-so-easy) thing I’m missing here, please tubmail me as it’s basically ready to go now.

Doctor Whom

Avatar: 90155 Sun Nov 23 20:45:54 -0500 2008

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

Inertia Posted:

you’ve got to spend a split second finding and hitting the enter key,

The Enter key is right over there, and it doesn’t move. It’s easy to find. Really. And if you’re a chronic overkeyer, then just keep one finger on the Enter bumon. That should help.

Also, here’s what I do: For my Primary attacks, I link them to Slots 1-3. I usually want to lead off with one of those when I hit a thread. As soon as the current thread is dead, I just hold down whichever attack is ready, and as soon as the ‘Thread is Dead’ screen shows up, I’ll automatically go into a new thread (so long as the number of the attack bumon I’m pushing corresponds to a remaining thread. So, just by holding down the bumon (not repeatedly mashing it, which is useless), I enter the new thread as soon as possible, and I launch that attack as soon as possible. Then, as soon as that attack shows on screen, I let go of that bumon and hold down my next attack. I never (okay, rarely) get the popup you describe.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!