Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Should I save up my Upgrades?

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I seem to be able to Pawn every forum with my current character @lvl 8. Without to many consumables.

I Have 40 upgrade pts. from reaching lvl. 9. I am not to far away from lvl. 10. Maybe 2 days at the most.

Would it behoove me to just save them? And use all of them at the same time. It seem like the correct choice. I just want to see if there are nay holes in my plan.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Sounds good to me — I like to keep a few points available myself just in case something changes in the game (i.e. nerfed)

Lucid Lulu

[The Ghebbernauts]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Increasing things such as Charisma or Upkeep might be worth considering.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Or Frugality if you’re planning on buying new items.

It really depends – is there a specific stat you plan to bump up a lot? If you’re at Offense 4 and plan to hit Offense 6 with your level 10, there’s no reason not to go ahead and hit Offense 5 right now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!