Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Lolicon and Pedophilia

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

I agree. Pedophilia is an illness. Though, it’s kinda sad how child molesters give innocent pedos (by innocent, I mean they’d never lay a finger on a kid) a bad name.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

its been proven over the ages that men prefer a young woman, it always seems women date older guys usually. of course, you can take that one way or the other,

it varies all over the place, due to culture, like look at the ones that make em get married at 8 or something,

that puts it in perspective.

personally i think if you are into prepubescent girls or w/e youre p sick,

but once the girl is 18 or so and busting out all over then jumps on your face at some party,

like, hell…do that ****.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Xylon Posted:

There is no acceptable depiction of child sexuality.

I disagree. A drawing of children being molested is still just that: a drawing. It’s not real and no children were harmed by drawing the image. Why should it be unacceptable?

If you tell me that the drawing could incite real acts of child molestation, consider that we depict all kinds of illegal stuff in movies, games and literature. If I run over pedestrians in Grand Theft Auto, does that give me an irresistible urge to kill people in real life? No. Every man is responsible for his own actions. The person who drew the image of children being molested did not do anything harmful and viewing the image does not automatically turn someone into a rapist.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Nillo Posted:

disagree. A drawing of children being molested is still just that: a drawing. It’s not real and no children were harmed by drawing the image. Why should it be unacceptable?

If you tell me that the drawing could incite real acts of child molestation, consider that we depict all kinds of illegal stuff in movies, games and literature. If I run over pedestrians in Grand Theft Auto, does that give me an irresistible urge to kill people in real life? No. Every man is responsible for his own actions. The person who drew the image of children being molested did not do anything harmful and viewing the image does not automatically turn someone into a rapist.

John McCain thought it was Un-Acceptable. He appealed that the Child Photography law “PROTECT” be applied to drawings as well, and it was pbumed, so lolicon is illegal.

I personally have nothing against Lolicon, but I agree that pedophilic enjoy is bad. If it is a relationship and the younger person is not under 15 and the older person is not over 25, then I think it is ok.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Pedophilia is a sick and disgusting crime that physically and emotionally harms tons of children all over the world. It’s a horrid tragedy.

Which, all trolling aside, makes it all the more funny to joke about. The more reprehensible it is, the more it belongs in the trollhole. We laugh at 9/11, when over a thousand people were killed painfully for no reason. Why can’t we laugh at kids being raped?

Remember: I am not easily offended.

Also I agree that drawings are just that and should not be treated as criminal.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Xylon Posted:

Pedophilia is not funny. It is not a joke. It is not something you should laugh at. Pedophiles molest and enjoy children. This is nearly all acts of pedophilia are illegal and depiction of children in sexual positions or of a sexual nature is illegal in most countries. There is no acceptable depiction of child sexuality. It is a perversion of our most basic humanity. Obsession with child actresses and anime chibis is pathetic to say the least

This is not a troll. This is a serious issue. At no point should Pedophilia, the advocation of, or the posting of pedophilia approving threads be allowed. This is part of the poison that is destroying this site.

while i understand your intentions are most likely noble- throwing out opinions framed as facts, subscribing to sweeping generalizations, and actively engaging in logical fallacy does little to support your view.

pedophiles do not enjoy and molest. rapists and molesters enjoy and molest. pedophilia is a mental illness and in no way implies that those who suffer from it act upon their impulses/urges.

depictions of underage sex and/or engaging in sex with a minor is perfectly acceptable in most “global south” countries and at best quasi-legal in many “global north” countries.

acceptable depictions of child sexuality have existed since the greco-roman empires and well through the renaissance.

i’ll not even broach the subject of what makes eighteen an acceptable age of consent as opposed to any other arbitrary age.

on to the bone of contention that i felt compelled to pick…

i would hope that any questionable material found in the role-playing forums of forumwarz would be seen as a distorted mirror image of the harsh reality of the internet. i doubt that anyone is advocating pedophilia- more likely anyone prosteletyzing such a belief is employing humor to revisit and rethink very serious issue in western culture. i would like to think that anyone posting illegal/illicit would be permabanned out of principle.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Can’t believe I got banned for that Log in to see images!

I’ll just say it differently:

While the act of pedophilia is no joke, joking about pedophilia can be pretty humorous. There are tons of pedo jokes going around because of The Curious Case of Benjamin bumon, and I find that it’s pretty damn funny.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

1338h4x Posted:

Pedophilia is a crime…

This is where most people fail at terminology. Pedophilia, in itself, is not a crime. It is the molestation of children that is a crime. I may or may not be a pedophile, but as long as I do not molest children, I am innocent.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Nillo Posted:

is where most people fail at terminology. Pedophilia, in itself, is not a crime. It is the molestation of children that is a crime. I may or may not be a pedophile, but as long as I do not molest children, I am innocent.

Unless you own photos of children in certain situations and/or poses.

Micro-Ruckus

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Exactly.

Why would you own the pictures if you’re not going to act on them eventually?

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

To masturbate?

Micro-Ruckus

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Exactly.

It’s sick.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Drawings are just ****ing drawings.

I mean give me a break…everyone hates true pedophiles.

But ****, who does lolicon hurt? Your morality?

Why would you ban people for believing something?

Also, jokes about lolicon are part of internet culture to some extent. I believe that what Xylon is trying to accomplish is a toned-down Forumwarz; corroborating evidence on his 18+ thread….

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 01/17/2009 11:59PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Micro-Ruckus Posted:

Exactly.

It’s sick.

No, I meant that masturbating does not a sex make. Personally, I masturbate to just about every female in my life, yet fully intend not to have real sex with any females anytime soon.

Micro-Ruckus

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

So, were I to have one, you would masturbate to my young daughter?

Crap, dude. You can’t be serious.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

CloudieGin Posted:

I agree. Pedophilia is an illness. Though, it’s kinda sad how child molesters give innocent pedos (by innocent, I mean they’d never lay a finger on a kid) a bad name.

QFT, on both accounts.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Men are socialized to believe thin, youthful, hairless, etc., are the desirable traits in a woman. From the second they start watching TV, it’s forced on them.

Then, when they turn around and have sex with a 16, 15, 14 year old, we call them freaks. Log in to see images!

Also, pedophilia is a sickness. Having sex with a 10 year old boy or girl is usually an issue of control and dominance, not sexuality. They’re people who need help, but popular opinion equates them to terrorists. Log in to see images!

Also, lolicon is hot, and all of this **** is funny.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 01/18/2009 4:58AM

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I recognize the difference between pedophilia and sexual agression. However, with the stigma surrounding pedophilia in most cases by the time someone has admitted to the problem they have already acted on it, or have repressed the intent to on more than one occasion.

In my research, I found that there is a cycle for sexual abuse. The abuser is frustrated for some reason, they begin fantasizing about a target until they find one, then they groom the target, put themselves in situations where they can bumert power and control and then they usually go from there to the actual act of sexual abuse. Eventually it circles back to a frustration. There is nothing healthy about sexual depiction of children. Most so called harmless Loli shows young girls who are apprehensive to the abuse and then later they like it.

This could not be further from the truth. Young children who are abused may comply with the actions of their abuser but seldom do any admit to enjoying it. Loli reinforces the mindset of the abuser that their intentions, should they act on them will bring the child pleasure. When in truth, it will lead to severe emotional trauma and plenty of psycho-sexual baggage.

Lolicon is in and of itself harmless. It is how it is used by pedophiles that makes it so reprehensible.

Xylon edited this message on 01/18/2009 3:55PM

Cyberchu

Avatar: 116997 Thu Jan 15 20:43:47 -0500 2009

Level 35 Hacker

Cyberchu Cybers Chus

Xylon kicks the ball…......... and it’s good

I agree with this topic

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

why hasnt that lovely dakota obvious pedo guy ever been banned?

i remember seeing a thread where he asked for pictures of small female children, but clothed

creepy as **** imo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!