Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Proposed New Rule

SplodeyDopy

[iBoxxy]

Level 34 Emo Kid

desperate attention whore

Hackmeister Posted:

That was funny. Someone must not see the innumerable “How do I manage to pay withoutz any monies” or “10 bux is too expensive, I want it free” threads that I’d suggest are primarily created by those without real personal income. Not to say some do, but you just took it past that into comedy level exaggeration. Log in to see images!

True but still it is easier to get youngsters to buy stuff..

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Fingerz Posted:

Credit card verification will help cut down on the number of underage players who manage to sneak in

I had a debit card when I was 16, and it worked just like a credit card.

RenoTrouble

Avatar: 100563 Sat Jan 10 16:03:21 -0500 2009

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

kittiejenn Posted:

I had a debit card when I was 16, and it worked just like a credit card.

As did I… Hmm.

Edited to add: Also, there are some credit card companies that allow 16+ to get a credit card with a parent as a cosigner, and many others who will let you have an “emergency fund” account (like $300 or something) for any age. I know I had one of those as well, when I was 17.

Visa/USBank also teamed up with “VisaBuxxx”, a prepaid card that works exactly like a Visa but has a predetermined amount per month (allowance credit card… heh) and I had one when I was 14.

RenoTrouble edited this message on 01/15/2009 5:55PM

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Evil Trout Posted:

I just posted on the blog about this.

Just quoting this in case people don’t read the whole topic. I think the blog post deals with all concerns mentioned and there’s no reason to carry on this discussion any further.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!