Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature E-Peen for pawning all forums in a row.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I thought I read somewhere that there is an E-Peen for pawning all forums in a row?

What one is that, and do I have to do them in order form Denture chat on up or what?

lulz56 edited this message on 02/29/2008 2:46PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

lulz56 Posted:

I thought I read somewhere that there is an E-Peen for pawning all forums in a row?

What one is that, and do I have to do them in order form Denture chat on up or what?

It’s been changed since you read it. You can get one for pwning 12 different forums in a row (including any you choose in forumbuildr). The order doesn’t matter, but if you die in the process, the counter resets to zero.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Can you beat the same forum twice in the chain with only deaths affecting, or does it have to be a continually different streak?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Deplorable Posted:

Can you beat the same forum twice in the chain with only deaths affecting, or does it have to be a continually different streak?

Empirical evidence shows that multiple pwning of the same forum does not reset the counter.

HOWEVER! I’ve just talked with ET, and that is unintentional behavior. He’s marked it as a bug, and could therefore change it any time. So, pwner beware.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What is the name of the E-Peen? I can not seem to find it on the list of E-Peen in the wiki.

I could just not be looking hard enough.

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lulz56 Posted:

What is the name of the E-Peen? I can not seem to find it on the list of E-Peen in the wiki.

I could just not be looking hard enough.

There’s several of ‘em.

Big Day – pwning 4 forums in a row

Super 8 – pwning 8 forums in a row

Grbum on the field – pwning 12 forums in a row

Sweet Sixteen – pwning 16 forums in a row

D20 – Pwning 20 forums in a row

Veado – Pwning 24 forums in a row

Mchelly

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

how do you do more than 4 in a row? you can only go to 4 a day. (or is there another way to jump from forum to forum w/o buying an upgrade)?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Mchelly Posted:

how do you do more than 4 in a row? you can only go to 4 a day. (or is there another way to jump from forum to forum w/o buying an upgrade)?

They don’t have to be done in one day. Do 4 today, a different 4 tomorrow.

You can also bank visits by not using any during a given day, to a maximum of 12.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Just keep track of where you are going each day and try not to visit the same forums. I would bumume that it’s great timesulative so it can be done over a few days without banking forum visits.

edit — ninja’d by Noob

jpsteel edited this message on 02/29/2008 5:03PM

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Why is the e-peen for pwing 24 forums called veado? Do the creators of forumwarz play a certain illegal gambling game involving animals and numbers of a certain country of Latin America ?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!