Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx Fixing Forumbuildr

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

As we all learned from the “Fran is Fat” fiasco, one idiot with good intentions can **** us all over for some good old fashioned laughs. For all you little “RP” hackers out there here is a brief tutorial on how you can confuse the hell out of the moderators while exploiting known weaknesses with the system.

You will need a laptop and access to mulitple wifi hotspots.

The problem with most web proxies is that they are over used, chances are if you are using on for your illegal alt, someone else is as well. In cases such as the “Fran is Fat” **** up, one guy used 45 or so accounts from one IP address. This guy was a ****ing moron.

Were an individual or a group of individuals to do the same but from multiple hotspots over the course of the day it would make it much harder for the PolĂ­cia of this site to tell who is a valid user and who isn’t. Real trolls take time, planning and investment. When you are just ****ing **** up for the lulz you are effecting nothing.

I do not condone or advise any action based on this obvious piece of hacker rp in a hacker rp forum. If you do this kind of **** you are asking to be bumraped by the banhammer

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

we need more threads about this imo

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Aye this is the real deal yo.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I’m just waiting for some dip**** to actually do this. We’ll end up with a forum about Fingerz or something, and then we’ll all be sorry.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!