Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Food ggm is a pretty cool guy

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Fingerz Posted:

Here’s another:

http://www.slate.com/id/2106004

As I’ve long said, GG isn’t worth the money people spend on it, and there are far superior brands of vodka available. Though if you’re into buying labels and not substance I guess GG is the vodka for you.

lol Fingerz is a spirits expert trying to troll me

I think I drank enough various brands to evaluate vodka quality. What I can say on this topic is that Belvedere Vodka is actually ****ty… it’s too harsh/spicy for a premium vodka imo.

Also premium vodka is generally not worth its price as I often said in the past. If you go for price-value ratio, go for brands like Finlandia or Absolut. If you’re searching for a top-notch vodka, you can’t do anything wrong with Grey Goose disregard of any ridiculous test results.

PS: Suck my male reproductive organ! Log in to see images! FalCoN edited this message on 01/17/2009 5:09PM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Grey Goose should change their name to “Goose Droppings”, imo Log in to see images!

Dr William H-
orrible PhD

Avatar: 102049 2011-03-24 15:47:31 -0400

[Evil League of Evil]

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

GS49 Posted:

loli thikn yoo forget aword

Plz tell me you aren’t nub so much you don’t know that meme. Cuz if you are, you sir are and idiot. <lurk moar>

Also,

Odalisque Posted:

You can run cheap vodka through a water filtering system (brita etc.) and it comes out as good as a quality vodka, fyi.

PS I don’t drink.

Wouldn’t that ruin the filter for use with water? I wonder how much vodka you’d be able to run through a common water purifier b4 it needed to be replaced, and whether it would be cost effective long-run over buying vodka that pbumes blind tests reliably…

Dr William Horrible PhD edited this message on 01/17/2009 5:32PM

Don’t click this if you are a filthy hobo.

deadfine upstanding member of societyba-
bies

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Stolichnaya is the best. Sorry guys.

Ask me about Fingerz’ dragons

Ask me about Fingerz’ nudes

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

deadfine upstanding member of societybabies Posted:

Stolichnaya is the best. Sorry guys.

A man after my own heart Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!