Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Alcoholics Eponymous Vs Alcholics Unanimous

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Right, this is my semi-bumhurt rant. I submitted Alcoholics Eponymous last week, it ended up about 20 with around 60 ups and about 40 downs if i remember rightly. This week I see Alcoholics Unanimous by someone else and it is doing fairly well, I’m ****ed (see what I did there?) that such a similar sub to mine is doing well and I thought copying was bannable. Anyway I’ll post both here and see what you guys think.

Alcoholics Eponymous(mine):

Do you have a problem with drinking? If you answered I don’t drink enough,then this forum is for you. Meet up with other proud alcoholics and slur your way through happy drunken memories, like the coyote ugly horror you slept with and caught herpes from. Or the time you stumbled into your mother in law’s funeral singing loudly,’ding dong the witch is dead’ and vomiting all over her beastly face in the coffin. Or how about when you urinated on your neighbours German Shepard and lost a testicle?

Topics: Stories, Spirits and Sex

VS

Alcoholics Unanimous(whoevers):

Are you a fan of booze? Do you spend your day counting down the hours until your next drink? This is the place to come if you want to discuss the finest wines known to man, or if just want to talk about how drunk you got last night. PLUS – are there any teetotallers in your family? Discuss our 12 step programme to turn them into the sort of boozehounds you could enjoy spending time with!

Topics: Drinking, Bars and 12 Steps

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Alcoholic Unanimous is a very old build.

But the description is different, so I doubt it was the original owner’s (lulz56) doing.

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Fran Posted:

Alcoholic Unanimous is a very old build.

But the description is different, so I doubt it was the original owner’s (lulz56) doing.

cheers for replying Fran though by old build do you mean it was submitted a while ago? If thats the case I’ll say no more about it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Auser Posted:

cheers for replying Fran though by old build do you mean it was submitted a while ago? If thats the case I’ll say no more about it.

It was a very old build (and known for leaving lulz56 at the top of the buildr score of leaderboard even long after he went inactive), and since it was always between the top 5 subs, it would come back week after week after week.

The build ultimately met it’s demise after a buildr bug and tons of illegal multis downvoting every thing there.

lulz56 is level 21, tho… so it might be him, again. But I remember the description being slightly different there.

Old thread about it, if you’re curious: https://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8202

Fran edited this message on 01/13/2009 10:07AM

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Lol he probably saw mine and thought ‘that bastard!’ and submitted his again

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!