Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Unable to purchase Brownie Points?

Belacose Hogg

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No idea why but my credit card (visa bank card) never seems to work here? I even checked with my bank to make sure I got all the information right, which I do. The card works everywhere else, including internet purchases…

Having said that, I’d really like to move on to Episode II. This constantly friending ****s for random BP hasn’t panned out so far.

have a nice dayLog in to see images!

Hogg

I haven’t had this much fun since pigs ate my little brother!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

How exactly does it not work? Sounds like a paypal problem rather than forumwarz directly I’m guessing.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

When I ever had problems it was because I put – in between my credit card numbers. For example

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Or the exact opposite, I can’t remember.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Belacose Hogg

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

How exactly does it not work? Sounds like a paypal problem rather than forumwarz directly I’m guessing.

I guess so?...

I don’t have a paypal account, though there is the option of using your credit card anyways. After each unsuccessful attempt, I just get text telling me that the number doesn’t work and to try another one.

freaky stuff, man… Forumwarz might want to look into that. there’s probably lots of other people out there like myself whom wish to give them real money too, to be able to move on.

Belacose Hogg

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

was Posted:

When I ever had problems it was because I put – in between my credit card numbers. For example

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Or the exact opposite, I can’t remember.

I didn’t use any hyphens between the #s. Guess I’ll try adding them with another attempt. Somehow doubt that’ll work though.

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

The only payment methods is to pay through PayPal, as the “Purchase BP here!” links directly to their website. ForumWarz has no control over whether or not PayPal accepts your credit card payments. For the record, however, it takes maybe five or ten minutes to make a PayPal account and link your bank account to the PayPal, thus bypbuming the problem altogether (you did say you were doing this with your Visa bank card).

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffdknflk;ndsflndslf;ndslkfndlsgndlksfgn

dsnf;

dsnmfl;dgnm;ldsfm

l;dsmg;

lsd

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

POST YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION HERE AND WE CAN CHECK IT

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

yeah, i have an algorithm that checks if your credit card can buy bp’s

post it itt

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Does it say you can pay with a debit card without making a paypal account? Because you can if you make the account.

Iceburns

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Just do the following: instead of wasting on your account, waste it on mine.

I WANT EPISODE 2 GIV ME BP!

For a Super Smash Bros Brawl community (looking for new members, it is an awesome active community):

http://smashunderground.darkbb.com/forum.htm

For a Wii Wi-fi Community: http://smashrealm.tk/

Lol, seriously, why do you keep scrolling down…What do you wanna know about me, seriously, isn’t my bio enough for you, you ****bag… Seriously…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!