Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun optimal stat spread?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

generichaxor Posted:

luck affects combat when there is a range involved

(how much damage u do, and how much forums do)

for me, Fetish Pics has 225 power, so it does the same amount of damage no matter what my luck is, same with Hand Bra (200), RfD (200), BFF (175), and OBP (100).

so i think luck should have more of an impact on combat

basically, luck had no effect in battle once i beat ep1

(that was a while back Log in to see images! )

other clbumes have similar situations, afaik

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

generichaxor Posted:

i agree

i have 1130 sexiness from equips only (Earbleeders, Corset, and Vaginoplasty give 950 by themselves)

and i get down to 500 on ESFE

well, that means you can take some out of ego then and put it into off/def.. if you have that much sexiness left then you can afford to use it on NSFW =P

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Neona Posted:

well, that means you can take some out of ego then and put it into off/def.. if you have that much sexiness left then you can afford to use it on NSFW =P

i don’t need to heal to win, so i just need moar offense and defense

(let’s see who gets the play on words… Log in to see images! ghax edited this message on 02/05/2009 7:52PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Bringing this back because it’s now relevant to my interests. I decided to take Cosplay on and I’m not sure if I can do it. Although consumable are allowed. But how does this sound:
Ego: 2200
Sexiness: 985
Off: 129
Def: 65

Other stats not important. I didn’t put any into sexiness and I’m using Pink Floyd. I don’t have the rippro which might add 3 more offense compared to what I already have.
I have about 20 5-HTP’s, 8 Synthol’s, 5 St Johns Wort, 10 Cheeriject’s and various sexiness boosters. So what do you think? More 5-HTP’s?
Balloon edited this message on 02/17/2009 6:36PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Balloon Posted:

Bringing this back because it’s now relevant to my interests. I decided to take Cosplay on and I’m not sure if I can do it. Although consumable are allowed. But how does this sound:
Ego: 2200
Sexiness: 985
Off: 129
Def: 65

Other stats not important. I didn’t put any into sexiness and I’m using Pink Floyd. I don’t have the rippro which might add 3 more offense compared to what I already have.
I have about 20 5-HTP’s, 8 Synthol’s, 5 St Johns Wort, 10 Cheeriject’s and various sexiness boosters. So what do you think? More 5-HTP’s?

if u want. i lost about 7950 / 8000 Ego when I tried it the first time (i won b/c of lucky healing loop)
the second, third, and fourth times, i got thrashed, losing all Ego.
(first four attempts were at level 31,32)

once i got to level 34, i could beat Cosplay with about 4000 Ego leftover.
u have about 1/4 of my Ego, but more Offense and Defense (i still dont have Pink Floyd). u should be able to take it down faster, allowing it to deal less damage. i expect that u should be fine.
—————————————————————————————————-
curiosity purposes: how much does it do to u in one hit? (on average)
cosplay hits me for 260ish on average. ESFE hits me for 416 on average.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

try getting a few more consumables if u r still uncertain about whether u can beat it

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

If anyone cares I was able to take on HoFF and Great Firewall of China with these stats today:

Ego 1020
Douchebaggery 760

Offense 69
Defense 96
Luck 39
Frugality 50
Charisma 33
Upkeep 20

I had to use ~4-5 synthols in each battle but otherwise it was pretty smooth with me flamebaiting and shocking my way through.

Frugality is overkill yes, I pumped a good 43 points into it so this is nowhere even near my optimal stats. Only reason I’m doing this is for running the business on Kyoubai so I can rack up some  to save for the Pink Floyd I want.

Now the one thing I’m wondering is if I’d be able to take on level 33 forums given that
(i) I gain maybe 2 more levels
(ii) I have an optimal stat (probably +1000 ego to what I have right now)

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

My Suggestions

Book: The Anorexic Cookbook: 59 Fun Recipes for Water

Comp: you really cant do better yet

Doc: Standard form contract used by Heidi Fliess

Glbumes: your good

Lingerie: Professor Tightly’s Old-Fashioned™ Corset

Music: PINK FLOYD!

Pic: TheBlacknessThatRepresentsMySoul1024x768.xpeg

Prgm: Sim Dollhouse

Shoe: Red Strap-ons

Special Items: Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition

Surg: Experimental Vaginoplasty

Unequippable: None

Vid: American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy

Spider: Simple Web Spider™

just my suggestions

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

HoFF and GfoC are VASTLY easier than 33 and 35 forums.

Annnnnyhow, I tried to take down the forum today. Got my bum handed to me. I’m not sure the exact number they were hitting me for but I believe it was low 500’s. Used 10 HTP’s and it just wasn’t cutting it. Got about halfway through. Definitely more ego. As for those items to equip, most of them I have. I was using the democrats book… but I suppose a few of those moar files I don’t have yet would pump it up more. My sexiness level is fine I think.

Ugh… I was at 83 forums too. I know, I know… try it at the start of the streak… but I was pretty sure I couldn’t do it anyway. I started with Second Wife.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Xylon Posted:

My Suggestions

Book: The Anorexic Cookbook: 59 Fun Recipes for Water

Democrat > Anorexic

+8/+8/+8 vs +75/+8

do u ever even get CLOSE to using up all of ur sexiness anymore?

i haven’t run out since i bought earbleeders

———————————————————————————-

Doc: Standard form contract used by Heidi Fliess

more random keystrokes beats this by a lot. and MRK isnt the best doc file

Pic: TheBlacknessThatRepresentsMySoul1024x768.xpeg

Pictures of YOU > TBTRMS

Prgm: Sim Dollhouse

useless program that only wastes space > SD

Vid: American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy

Spider: Simple Web Spider™

****.milf beats this file by a large amount

just my suggestions

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

bump

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I tried HOFF yesterday (being a smartbum and ignoring any warnings) and was able to pwn 3 threads before dying a tragic death.

I don’t know whether this means I’m on the right track with my stats (being able to get 3 forums done, being only a level 24) or that I was just lucky.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

That and HoFF is 7 levels above you. Work your way up a little more first. I looked up The Anorexic Cookbook after and was wondering why that was even brought up, but decided not to say anything. I haven’t run out of sexiness myself.

For doc I use Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

For music I use pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43… obviously

For picture I use: if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

For program I use: delete all your files.exec

For vidoo I use: crying while ****ing – exquisite.pr0n

Those aren’t the best files, but the best ones I have for offense. It’s not really built for defense though.

Yes, I have the corset and Microkiki, I use microkini as it gives you offense instead of defense. I have Versnatches already of course.

My camwhore was a tank but “Cosplay” essentially threw a grenade inside the hatch.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!