Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics BP/Flezz

KOL Addict

[WeChall]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Just wondering how much will people pay for 1 BP

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

don’t think it’s possible to sell BP like that

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

250,000 is what you get from 1 BP. Sounds like a good exchange to me.

SplodeyDopy

[iBoxxy]

Level 34 Emo Kid

desperate attention whore

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

that would be a nice possibilitie to earn some bp’s

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

5-10 mil flezz to 1bp

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

That would make the lottely winner add on useless, but on the other hand selling BP for any cheaper would make it too easy for people to just grind hard for a couple of weeks and earn episode 2 (or whatever else they want.)

However a user could just put a **** .moar up for a pile of flezz and then get teh person who wants the BP to buy that.

Conclusion – Look into suspicious trading, for example selling that andy male reproductive organ and carrot top .moar for a million or so flezz, although that could be very impractical to do.

What is evil trouts stance on people selling BP for flezz? It seems like an easy way to top the flezz leader board and avoid becoming a cheater by buying the lottery win, kinda unbalances things.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

greggcarson Posted:

What is evil trouts stance on people selling BP for flezz? It seems like an easy way to top the flezz leader board and avoid becoming a cheater by buying the lottery win, kinda unbalances things.

There’s no way to transfer Flezz between players, and the auction house is being set up to try to avoid all such manipulations. See here for discussion.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

BP is real life currency. Flezz is an in-game economy.

The two will (hopefully) never work both ways because it would eliminate the income for the site.

It would be stupid to simply play the free game and get stuff worth real money.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

No because buying the flezz with BP makes you a cheater, logically the BP should actually cost LESS than the lottery winner thing because the lottery win makes you’r account a cheater account where as selling to a user lets you’r account stay legit.

But in reality noone will sell for anything less than afew million, and I agree that they shouldn’t be cheap, anyway its a sellers market so the price will likely start high and go even higher from there.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

because it would eliminate the income for the site.

Not so, somewhere along the line someone has to buy the BP, thsi gives CZ there income, once the BP has been purched off CZ wether it is traded or not does not matter income wise because of the fact that to introduce it into the market it was purchaced at one point with real money.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

greggcarson Posted:

Not so, somewhere along the line someone has to buy the BP, thsi gives CZ there income, once the BP has been purched off CZ wether it is traded or not does not matter income wise because of the fact that to introduce it into the market it was purchaced at one point with real money.

oh i thought this thread was about turning flezz into bp so people don’t have to pay rl money to get ep2, eliminating a large chunk of the bp purchases

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Spirithound Posted:

don’t think it’s possible to sell BP like that

I hope it never is. If someone wants to get Flezz for BP, that’s what the Lottery Winner cheat is for, and going the other way is taking revenue away from CZ.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Make 0.1 bp 1 trillion flezz. You have to get 10 trillion for 1 bp.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!