Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex 2 easy petitions to improve the game

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Yeah, I belive ET said the check would put a lot on the server load, I’ll try and find the post. And check boxes would do the same thing wouldn’t it? It would have to check which boxes are checked every time the page loads for each person.

Hackmeister

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Crinkz Posted:

Why should CZ do something that could require days of codeing when you could take FIVE MINUTES to write forums down in a note pad or on a piece of paper.

Because it makes for a better game.

Why should games include auto-maps in dungeons when you could totally map it out yourself? Because it’s not 1980.

Performance reasons = good. Few people enjoy a laggier game for an end game UI feature.

It actually taking work as a reason = bad. Every change takes work and if we think that way, we never promote ui ideas that better the experience.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!