Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Fran is Fat serioulsly CZ.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I say we should submit lots of dumb trolls like that and hopefully one of them will win. It’s the same underlying idea behind it.

And who knows what would become of trying to actually forumbuild these? A themeless pit of whatever nonsense posts/replies/etc gets tossed out there and upvoted would beat the pants off Religion Joke Board #892 any day.

1338h4x edited this message on 01/11/2009 10:14PM

admiralcervi-
xtor

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

1338h4x Posted:

I say we should submit lots of dumb trolls like that and hopefully one of them will win. It’s the same underlying idea behind it.

And who knows what would become of trying to actually forumbuild these? A themeless pit of whatever nonsense posts/replies/etc gets tossed out there and upvoted would beat the pants off Religion Joke Board #892 any day.

Barring another round of mbumive voter fraud I think the new and improved Fran is Fat will win handily.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

Hopefully all of the fraud was one person and this week can be….”fair,” I guess.

I honestly don’t care if FiF wins as long as it is a legit win.

Is this a change of heart, or was this your position all along?

We’ll try it again this week. In fact, I’m going to recruit some people (and nudge some friends that are inactive) to come here specifically to upvote the forum idea.

By the way, just in case someone hasn’t already suggested it, perhaps we should have an admin approval process implemented into Forumbuildr, at least for general forum ideas. The Forums are a critical element in the theme of the game overall, so I think Admin should have some small degree of control. My thought is that if they set some general guidelines (mainly to dissuade the really pointless & crappy ‘LOLOLOLOL’ type submissions) and have to be approved by Admin (or maybe a Mod), then we solve a lot of the problems in Forumbuildr. And if someone feels their submission was declined for no good reason, they can petition to have the forum idea reviewed by Admin again.

Another idea is for Admin to request a general theme, and require that all submission fit that theme. And I of course mean a really, really general theme, like Politics or Current Events or Entertainment or Culture.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Acid Flux Posted:

Another idea is for Admin to request a general theme, and require that all submission fit that theme. And I of course mean a really, really general theme, like Politics or Current Events or Entertainment or Culture.

I think this is a great idea. Creativity is a lot easier when you have some kind of guideline or inspiration, and it would certainly improve the overall game if the community forums weren’t disproportionately in one or two themes.

At least occasionally, if Forumbuildr could say: “This week we’re going to do a forum about nerd culture” or “this week we’re going to do a corporate forum”, and all forums that didn’t fit were just tossed, that would probably result in a better overall product.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!