Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Protect Prop 8 Supporters

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

America, if there is any further proof we need that the gay agenda is causing harm to our country:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11409471?nclick_check=1

tl;dr: Because campaign finance laws disclose all campaign contributions, people that donated money to support their moral cause are now coming under attack from people using the public records data. Everything from boycotts and pickets to business to beatings and death threats are now being rained down upon supportors of the proposition.

If you live in California, you can use the reference below to find supportors of Prop 8 and demonstrate your solidarity, or perhaps even get a chance to see the events first-hand.

http://www.eightmaps.com/

This disgusts me that a group seeking tolerance for all is so shamelessly debasing themselves and our democratic process.

Lenny Piaggio

Avatar: 39126 Sun Jan 25 22:18:38 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

now with more FURRY

I appreciate the sentiment behind your post, but asking FW members to not support fabulous personry is a plan without legs I think.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

Lenny Piaggio Posted:

I appreciate the sentiment behind your post, but asking FW members to not support fabulous personry is a plan without legs I think.

This is a legal rights issue. It’d be like Texas listing people in the state that contributed to gun restriction campaigns – they’d be murdered flatout. I mean, this is about people’s -lives- here.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

No. Sock it to the Mormons.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

http://www.eightmaps.com/

I was/am anti-Prop 8, but this site disgusts me, not because it provides free information, but because it’s clearly intended to be inflammatory on both sides. Just remember that the stupidity of a few doesn’t reflect the many gay and straight anti-8 people who aren’t complete ****tards.

(And for the record, I’m straight.)

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I can’t really access your first link, so I can’t validate your claims.

I also stumbled upon a report about how the supporters filed a lawsuit because the donors were publicly released:

http://www.kcra.com/news/18442574/detail.html

I’ve only found that there were “death threats and other forms of harbumment,” not pickets and beatings.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I was/am anti-Prop 8, but this site disgusts me, not because it provides free information, but because it’s clearly intended to be inflammatory on both sides. Just remember that the stupidity of a few doesn’t reflect the many gay and straight anti-8 people who aren’t complete ****tards.

(And for the record, I’m straight.)

That’s the point that gets to me. All people wanted to do was exercise their right to participate in the political process, and now people are bumembling databases on them in order to totally disrupt their lives. What the hell?

...and Biff, I’m not sure why you think these people are only persecuting Mormons. This backlash is hitting a far broader population than just the Mormons. My understanding is that they were only a small percentege of the movement anyhow.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!