Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Jesus Loves You

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

RP forums are usually a great place to vent and dump your poorly formed attempts at trolling the site. However, what has been quite common lately is using the RP forums as a tool for spreading hate speech and for taking every last chance to attempt to hurt someones feelings offline. What is said in character aside, when you begin making constant attacks towards someone to the point that you are encouraging suicide or endorsing participation in enjoy, murder, and necrophilia, you are crossing a line or two.

Granted there are some on this site who are more than deserving of a good troll every now and then. However, when you being to attack people off site or engage in the act of cyber-bullying you are bordering on rl crime and that should not be acceptable.

More to the point, what reason if any do people have for making IDC their own personal troll hole. IDC is often the most foul unmoderated source of filth on this site. IDC is seen by default to everyone who visit the forums, even by those who are not logged in. While it should be fine to engage in verbal horseplay, it is absolutely appalling some of the things that can be read in there. As I am typing this IDC is filled with all types of obscenity and racism.

So in short. All of you should seriously consider dropping the RP and become a real An Hero.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Xylon Posted:

RP forums are usually a great place to vent and dump your poorly formed attempts at trolling the site. However, what has been quite common lately is using the RP forums as a tool for spreading hate speech and for taking every last chance to attempt to hurt someones feelings offline. What is said in character aside, when you begin making constant attacks towards someone to the point that you are encouraging suicide or endorsing participation in enjoy, murder, and necrophilia, you are crossing a line or two.

Granted there are some on this site who are more than deserving of a good troll every now and then. However, when you being to attack people off site or engage in the act of cyber-bullying you are bordering on rl crime and that should not be acceptable.

More to the point, what reason if any do people have for making IDC their own personal troll hole. IDC is often the most foul unmoderated source of filth on this site. IDC is seen by default to everyone who visit the forums, even by those who are not logged in. While it should be fine to engage in verbal horseplay, it is absolutely appalling some of the things that can be read in there. As I am typing this IDC is filled with all types of obscenity and racism.

So in short. All of you should seriously consider dropping the RP and become a real An Hero.

Seconded.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

So I heard Xylon molests altar boys.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Biff Weasley Posted:

So I heard Xylon molests altar boys.

Only on Xmas and Easter. And you heard wrong, I **** nuns.

Funkyjumperm-
an

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Does he love me?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Biff Weasley Posted:

So I heard Xylon is a fabulous person

i heard that too

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Xylon Posted:

woah fine upstanding member of society i ain’t reading all that ****

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

woah fine upstanding member of society i ain’t reading all that ****

seriously can you just like bold the important parts or **** cause like dayum wall of text ****

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Xylon Posted:

Stfu.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i heard that too

Old news Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

trespbumersw-
ill

Avatar: 103299 Fri Jan 16 02:30:06 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Camwhore

I HAVE DIFFICULTIES LETTING GO OF FORUMWARZ

Xylon Posted:

Jesus Loves You

Don’t you mean Fran Loves You?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Tesfan Posted:

seriously can you just like bold the important parts or **** cause like dayum wall of text ****

Xylon Posted:

There, consider it done.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

trespbumerswill Posted:

Don’t you mean Fran Loves You?

Of course he does. Fran loves each and every one of us.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

If I must revert to ebonics for the intellectually impaired… Yo dawg you be tripping like Tim Leary and you need to check yoself before yo get punked by JB yo

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Xylon Posted:

If I must revert to ebonics for the intellectually impaired… Yo dawg you be tripping like Tim Leary and you need to check yoself before yo get punked by JB yo

Mistake: those that speak Ebonics don’t know ‘bout Tim Leary.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Pardon Me, I don’t listen to hip-hop.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!