Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Time for another one of my sporadic rants

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Who the **** are you trying to kid? Battlethreadz is definitely not a parody of this forum being that it’s actually tough. Nice ego stroking there Evil Trout, I guess you were stuck between making it extremely tough or a negative level forum.

What really has me ****ed is the curve from the forum before it to that forum, I mean what the **** man? I pwned the forum before it, then go in with 3 times as many restoratives for Battlethreadz “7 blunt Traumas and 17 of whatever the **** that +250 ego consumable is” and I still don’t have the douchebaggery to make it through. It’s like that’s one of the brick wall forums, first one is Kristian Konservative Koalition, second one is Amish Gone Wild and the third one is Battlethreadz.

Still hating the fact that paying for several characters AFTER buying EP 2 lands me nothing but frustration cause you get no flezz for anything, no cred for pwning hard as balls forums. EVerything got nerfed cause players got too powerful and it go too boring, that’s great, I have a level 35 emo kid that washes through pretty much everything but what about the characters I bought to play through the game again? WHAT THE ****?!

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Eat male reproductive organ.

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Now is not the time to trade recipe secrets from our personal cookbooks. Save it for the culinary cultist group meetings you fool.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

Eat male reproductive organ.

You know, I might have been wrong about you. GOOD post, upvoted.

om nom nom

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

fine upstanding member of societyWR Posted:

I PLAY THIS GAME. THIS GAME IS GAY. BY THE TRANSITIVE PROPERTY I LOVE male reproductive organS IN MY MOUTH, MY bum, AT HOME, OR ON THE GO. male reproductive organS male reproductive organS male reproductive organS. BLACK male reproductive organS, WHITE male reproductive organS, ASIAN, male reproductive organS, MEXImale reproductive organS. I HAVE A male reproductive organ COLLECTION THAT HAS male reproductive organS OVER 100 YEARS OLD. 100 YEARS OLD? THAT’S RIGHT 100 YEARS OLD. OF COURSE I DON’T HAVE A male reproductive organ ATTACHED TO ME BODY, I TRADED IT IN WHEN THIS GAME MADE ME START MENSTRUATING, BUT I DO **** FROM MY TEAR DUCTS SO IT’S EVEN MORE ANNOYING AND SMELLY WHEN I CRY.

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The Unknown Comic Posted:

QFT

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I’ve noticed this before. The level 22/23 forums have obscene amounts of health compared to higher forums. They don’t hit as hard, which is good, but I can one-shot some of the upper-20 level forums but 2 or 3 shot the lower-20 level forums.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ITT: Someone points out why this game is even ****tyier and why ET sucks male reproductive organ.

Oh wait WE KNOW THIS.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!