Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Kill Encyclopedia Dramatica for BP

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It’s really big of you to make an effort to clean up this forum. After all, it’s a bit unsavory, especially for the youngins!!! Log in to see images! Hehe!

Personally, I’d give you 30 bps right now to delete your klan and encourage your members to get out and help their communities. Some ideas are cleaning up trash in public parks, mentoring inner city children, or donating your time to a soup kitchen! Let’s all do our part!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

How much will it cost us to get you to delete the ed website? That would be far better for society.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Wylin Posted:

How much will it cost us to get you to delete the ed website? That would be far better for society.

There’s nothing wrong with the ed site

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

I know most of you hate us, the majority of which h8 because it is the cool thing to do. Face it, even those of you who are actually originally funny and have reason to hate it, the majority of your fanfabulous persons hate ED because you hate ED.

I like to think that the reason most people hate ED is the fact that most users are ****ing parrots. Someone says one mildly funny thing, then they all start squawking it back at each other. The only humor after the first couple times comes from a feeling of HEY I’VE SEEN THAT BEFORE I’M IN THAT CLUB LOL.

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

dlb, you need to make this in a non rp forum so we can hold people to their words Log in to see images!

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Nobody cares.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!