Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Forumbuildr Voting

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Do you:

Only vote against the ideas you don’t like?

Only vote for the ones you do?

A mix of both?

Not vote?

I’m curious what the other members are doing

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

i no vote

Blackthorn

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I vote yes or no on everything I see. If I like it, yes, if I don’t like or think it doesn’t fit with the theme then no. I usually go through a page or two before I submit an idea.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

I tend to vote on everything I flip through. I’d be curious how many folks just downvote everything that isn’t theirs (most, I’d bumume).

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I downvote almost everything.

Lucid Lulu

[The Ghebbernauts]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Blackthorn Posted:

I vote yes or no on everything I see. If I like it, yes, if I don’t like or think it doesn’t fit with the theme then no. I usually go through a page or two before I submit an idea.

This.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i did something last nite, which probably goes against the spirit of the game. i clicked for everything that has a vote bumon to increases chances of a payout. Now what’s not going to stop others from doing it?

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I upvote everything that I like, downvote things that are stupid and showing up near the top.

The system is horribly abused. It seems that multiple clans are just upvoting their own submissions and downvoting everyone else’s for the purpose of domination.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

SeXxyYiFF4U Posted:

I upvote everything that I like, downvote things that are stupid and showing up near the top.

The system is horribly abused. It seems that multiple clans are just upvoting their own submissions and downvoting everyone else’s for the purpose of domination.

I agree completely

Harix

[Totally Cool Guys -
from UGOP
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Don’t you love it when you submit something, and it gets down voted to hell, but then the next day your exact same post, word for word, is back on the list with 10+ votes?

Harix edited this message on 02/29/2008 10:06PM

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Harix Posted:

Don’t you love it when you submit something, and it gets down voted to hell, but then the next day your exact same post, word for word, is back on the list with 10+ votes?

Well, this is a game about ****wads, why would you expect people not to behave like ****wads?

Still, when I submitted a couple of ideas and managed to squeeze some scoops out of it – it was pretty sweet, if unexpected.

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I upvote things I like and downvote things I don’t.

I also hate people who downvote everything that’s not theirs.

I propose we will have only upvote from now on, where you can upvote what you like and what you don’t you just don’t pay attention to.

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

RoadLord Posted:

I propose we will have only upvote from now on, where you can upvote what you like and what you don’t you just don’t pay attention to.

I propose we track voting statistics, find abusers and shoot them in a face. With bullets.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

bum_Leader Posted:

I propose we track voting statistics, find abusers and shoot them in a face. With bullets.

I second this, except we shoot them with guns that shoot swords.

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nillo Posted:

second this, except we shoot them with guns that shoot swords.

I thord this, except we shoot them with guns that shoot swords that are engulfed with flames.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Catapults that shoot ninjas that are on fire and throw guns that shoot swords that are also on fire.

On a more serious note, we could just find the abusers and block them from the creative aspects of the Forumbuilder. They can still play the created forums and look at the submitted content but are unable to vote on it.

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nillo Posted:

On a more serious note, we could just find the abusers and block them from the creative aspects of the Forumbuilder. They can still play the created forums and look at the submitted content but are unable to vote on it.

or we could slap an e-peen on them, something like “Jeb Bush” or “pederast” or whatever and mark all their submissions with “submitted by a known pederast”. Cut their downvoting ability, too.

And then – shoot them inna face with err… rabid chipmunks with diarrhea on fire?

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

I like the E-Peen idea but it would just give another reason for people to abuse the system.

Rewards should be based more on creativity and not excessive voting (good or bad). One brown scoop per idea submitted that is accepted sound good to me.

Opinions?

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I wish there as a down vote all bumon.

That would save me a bunch of annoying clicks.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hurf durf

manimal edited this message on 07/16/2008 5:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!