Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun "This site is dedicated to the goal of exposing Anonymous for what it is, evil people doing evil things."

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

http://anoex.atspace.com/

“AnoEx – Anonymous exposed

Anonymous are many lonely, missarable people on the internet with way to much spare time. They come together on pages like 4chan.org, where they decide who to harrbum next. On this site you will find their history of harrbumment, and what you can do about it.

Why are they harbuming people? Because they get their fun out of bullying on people who are to weak to defend themself. Their newest victim is an overweight social outcast, who needs machines to be able to breath. Who has to stay at home, because of her condition. The little social interaction she gets is over her webcam. That’s were anonymous, as the cowards they are, attack. They try to take that little joy in her life away from her, in the hope that she kills herself.”

Hilarious troll or bumhurt aspie? You Decide!

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

DLB! Y HALO THAR!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

OH HAI2U AARDVARK Log in to see images!

Of all the ways I could have found this little game it was on one of the google targeted ads we have on EncyclopediaDramatica, it was something along the lines of 4CHAN RPG PLAY NOW! I ****ing lol’d and had to click it.

Although I have to admit it feels odd to be playing an RPG of something I already do much better IRL.

The harry potter spoiler attack lol’d me, I WROTE those spoilers for HP7 XD

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Heh.

I found it from the Random Ramblings section of the Kingdom of Loathing forums. I managed to make my way back there a little over a month ago, and reclaimed my moderator status. Which, incidentally, is part of the reason I’ve been somewhat less active on ED as of late.

Although I still try to swing by and check and the vandals and other ****s every now and again.

Anyway, we like really, really need to get an ED article on this. Although I might be more compelled to write it if rewarded with hookers and blow (Evil Trout, I’m looking at you)

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Blu Aardvark Posted:

Anyway, we like really, really need to get an ED article on this. Although I might be more compelled to write it if rewarded with hookers and blow (Evil Trout, I’m looking at you)

IAWTC fully, front paging it on ED would = a whole crapload of coverage to this games userbase. I am always open to payment in hookers and/or blow. Log in to see images!

I’ll probably start on it once I’m clear of mid-terms and finals, ****ing upper div clbumes are killing me.

Miss you on ED bub. Don’t stay away for too long.

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 02/29/2008 2:19AM

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

Miss you on ED bub. Don’t stay away for too long.

Oh, I ain’t totally gone. I really need to swing by again and redesign the main page, but I’ve been so ****ing out of it I can’t tell the difference between div and span.

Oh, and I’ve also been invested in a crapload of irony. One user. Many sockpuppets. Seems oddly familiar, if I do say so myself… Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Blu Aardvark Posted:

Oh, and I’ve also been invested in a crapload of irony. One user. Many sockpuppets. Seems oddly familiar, if I do say so myself… Log in to see images!

Blu Aardvark sockpuppets? on MY internets? It’s moar likely than you think It’s a ****ing given Log in to see images!

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Blu Aardvark sockpuppets? on MY internets? It’s moar likely than you think It’s a ****ing given Log in to see images!

Well, yeah. Except in this feat of irony, I’ve only got one account, and I’m tasked with banning the puppets of this other fellow.

(Shh, he might see us talking about him.)

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

hahha, that’s priceless man. the sockpuppeteering master has become the sockpuppet hunter.

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

hahha, that’s priceless man. the sockpuppeteering master has become the sockpuppet hunter.

Yep. The irony does strike me.

On the one hand, I feel like a giant ****ing hypocrite for up and banning his multiple accounts. On the other hand, my experiences in creating multiple accounts have given me an uncanny ability to identify them.

Lol internets.

CaptainEmohe-
adTheThird

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“AnoEx – Anonymous exposed

Anonymous are many lonely, miserable people on the internet with way to much spare time. They come together on pages like 4chan.org, where they decide who to harbum next. On this site you will find their history of harbumment, and what you can do about it.

Why are they harbuming people? Because they get their fun out of bullying on people who are to weak to defend themselves. Their newest victim is an overweight social outcast, who needs machines to be able to breath. Who has to stay at home, because of her condition. The little social interaction she gets is over her web camera. That’s were anonymous, as the cowards they are, attack. They try to take that little joy in her life away from her, in the hope that she kills herself.”

Looks like words… Reads like ‘BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW’.

CaptainEmoheadTheThird edited this message on 03/05/2008 1:13AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

CaptainEmoheadTheThird Posted:

Looks like words… Reads like ‘BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW’.

amen

Thelostcup

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

What’s so funny about that?

It’s true.

Lord Arzeron

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 31 Troll

TEAM SHORTBUS PWNED ME

I know someone that thinks he’s Anonymous. He acts like a friggin’ nine year-old, though. Should I post his name on 4chan, and introduce him to just what Anonymous truly is?

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Lord Arzeron Posted:

I know someone that thinks he’s Anonymous. He acts like a friggin’ nine year-old, though. Should I post his name on 4chan, and introduce him to just what Anonymous truly is?

NYPA fgt

he’ll get backraided in his proper time.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

Blu Aardvark Posted:

Well, yeah. Except in this feat of irony, I’ve only got one account, and I’m tasked with banning the puppets of this other fellow.

(Shh, he might see us talking about him.)

you’re a pretty cool dude

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Honestly ,the whole Anonymous thing is an interesting phenomenon, speaking as an outside observer. It does seem to me that the advantages that Anonymous has as a liberated critic of society’s detritus are often compromised by the sheer level of postmodern stupidity that goes on with it, though.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Who let the ED dog-****ers in?

PerogiXW

Level 15 Troll

I'M RON PAUL ****male reproductive organ

finale Posted:

Honestly ,the whole Anonymous thing is an interesting phenomenon, speaking as an outside observer. It does seem to me that the advantages that Anonymous has as a liberated critic of society’s detritus are often compromised by the sheer level of postmodern stupidity that goes on with it, though.

That’s the thing about us. The stupid **** we do (Like all our insane trolling) is separated by a fine line from the more reputable things such as our current Scientology protests. It’s made us very polarized. Not that we care of course.

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Macks Posted:

you’re a pretty cool dude

Why, thank you!

Did you want to buy a dog? Or at least vote for Ron Paul 2008? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!