Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Spoiler. Cardboard box

Terag Runner

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

This makes no sense. I’m in the room and no matter what I type it says”Sorry, I don’t understand that command.” I read the help section in game but it didn’t help any.

And It get “The daddy mack will make you, jump, jump. Uh huh, Uh huh.” when I jump out the window what does that mean?

Nevermind I finished it.

Whats with the end though? [block]Are you a girl in this or are you gay?[/block]

Terag Runner edited this message on 02/28/2008 9:38PM

el_BLAZE

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Gay? Whaaaaaaaat? Log in to see images!

Yeah.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Congratulations! You are no longer Trapped in the Cupboard.
You have finished the game!

Think about that. Didn’t you think it was odd seeing that message at the END of the game, and not the beginning? There’s a good reason it was there.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

When I was younger (about 7) I liked to trap myself inside a cardboard box that our TV came in and ask for someone to ducktape the lid so that I became trapped, I don’t know why but I thought it was so cool Log in to see images!

Arrrgh

[bum Pirates]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

When I was younger (about 7) I liked to trap myself inside a cardboard box that our TV came in and ask for someone to ducktape the lid so that I became trapped, I don’t know why but I thought it was so cool Log in to see images!

I’d duct tape you box shut too, Then I’d screw you in the secondary Vag!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!