Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Your In-Game Bloopers

Endash

Avatar: 93351 Tue Dec 16 16:15:56 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

Even though most of us soon shed our Re-Re ways, sometimes we end up coming up with ways to remind ourselves of our most humble origins.

For instance, I thought I could just skimp on consumables, compensate with new gear, save 20k Log in to see images! and just spend a visit to level up for the day. So this foolish Level 24 Hacker ground through a good part of Wal-Martyr and came upon this screen:

Everyone’s had an off-day here and there in FW, I’m sure. Supply screenshots, if possible, and toss out some tales about when you’ve unintentionally pulled something facepalm-worthy in-game, and didn’t see the consequences until it was much, much, too late.Log in to see images!

Baquack Obam-
ailure

Avatar: 98739 Sat Jan 17 09:17:22 -0500 2009

[The Protected]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Two days ago, got some lag during my last forum visit. After finishing that forum off, went to my items screen while still lagging, switched to my +luck setup… but the luck increase didn’t take:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!