Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores "Sisterhood of the Quivering Rose" Temporary Stall

gopherit

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

****ING BOOKS

btw check out my new literate avatar Log in to see images!

find your own: http://babeswithbooks.blogspot.com/

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Hah, I’ve seen those photos of birds with games consoles and stuff. They’re awesome. If only someone would change my avatar Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

gopherit Posted:

What will be the strategy on Thursday? Allocate a certain number of members to each forum? Which forums should we choose? The easiest or the hardest?

Also, check out my new literate avatar!

We’ll be going for all the forums. At the prearranged time, I will take a roll call, probably in a dedicated thread. I will then bumign level 10s to the Nuclear Power Plant, level 9s to RP Genius, and so on, trying to get an even balance in each. We will each hit our bumigned forum multiple times to ensure they are all under our control at one point or another.

If this works, every member will score an instant three vanilla scoops and I will dance a little dance of joy.

With regards to literate profile pictures; I’m completely broke. If someone wants to buy one for the Administripper, I would love you forever.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Domination games I believe end on Wednesdays. Should we do the raids on that day?

What is the logic in doing them on Thursday?

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

lulz56 Posted:

Domination games I believe end on Wednesdays. Should we do the raids on that day?

What is the logic in doing them on Thursday?

Since it’s the day after Domination begins, it means every member of the Sisterhood will get scoops and automatically be entered into a Domination team with three scoops right from the start. If it’s successful, we’ll do another raid nearer to the end anyway.

WrecktumGrrl-

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I’m ready to rock on this domination game.

I need to grind some re-re’s under my new red pumps.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, I was thinking about nabbing a medal this week, but next week is more important. Log in to see images!

Unless there’s a rule I don’t know about, should we try to coordinate our attacks via IM? That way, we could all build up until our last thread, then wait for someone pwning the Power Plant to give the signal. In theory, we’d only need one, maybe two people in the Power Plant. Given the time of day, I don’t think we’ll need a ton of people in lesser forums…but the 3-4 difficulty forums are probably going to be the busiest at any time of day.

Also, level 10 users, who have little need to gain cred daily, should probably save up 12 forum visits for Thursday, then pwn 12 forums in a row – probably weak ones that you could do naked. We could probably do the same thing next Sunday, possibly with another klan raid.

pimp doubt

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If anyone needs some scoops and is willing to gamble, blackjack is great (I earned 67 antifreeze scoops in 2 days Log in to see images!

looʇ ƃuıʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ – suoıʇɐlnʇɐɹƃuoɔ ‘sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ pǝuɹnʇ noʎ ɟı

gopherit

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

****ING BOOKS

The above sounds like a good idea, get to within 2-3 threads of pwning the forums then give the signal in a real time chat. We’ll need to standardize some system of communication. Chatroom? Gmail?

I’ll save up my next few days of forum visits.

gopherit edited this message on 03/02/2008 10:26PM

el_BLAZE

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Personally, I am ready to go with this. And I think real time chat would be a good way to keep everyone synced up. But I’m only on with Gtalk so Log in to see images!

i am in true LUV

O FUX

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Hullo again, klan of mine. c:

Sucks that peeps can’t give money to other players.

This should be added. o:

But I bet a bunch of problems that would arise. :c

But nevertheless.

Ok. I’ll try resetting my stats.

Thanks.

P.S. I love you all. c:

6/f/cali. u?

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

IRC makes sense…

Hopefully, we’ll be able to keep IRC going at one location; for simplicity’s sake I’ve picked one out already:

newyork.ny.us.undernet.org:6667 #QRose

If someone with a constant internet connection and free CPU cycles wants to volunteer as a bot server, please let me know… you can even get started on it yourself. Just download a channel administration bot from http://www.ybbot.com/ and set up the IRC server according to their instructions. The idea is to keep the channel open and under our control until next week’s Domination Event Extraordinaire.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/03/2008 1:15AM

Dr Cox

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

lolz

male reproductive organ

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Some really useful information would be a list of every available camwhore upgrade, with the cost of each one. Log in to see images!

Also, does anyone know the highest possible sexiness upgrade?

( . )( . )

Jewmale reproductive organ

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Ccc Posted:

this is liek totally awesum!

sexy

great times

(====(>

Yummy

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Lord enjoy Posted:

Some really useful information would be a list of every available camwhore upgrade, with the cost of each one. Log in to see images!

Also, does anyone know the highest possible sexiness upgrade?

Well, you can use the Spoilerpedia to check that. Maybe Virtual Eyes could simply link to the page?

And wow…only two members away from being in the top 5 clans. Not bad for about a week. ^_^

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/03/2008 6:33PM

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Wow, for a random invite, this klan is kicking bum! Log in to see images!

Looks like I’m a bit late for saving forums visits – I’m a new recruit to the game yet and trying to hit all of the forums to see the content still. And managed to beat episode one without meaning to, ahaha.

Hmmm….I wonder if we could collaborate on some forum ideas as well, for those scoops, or would that be too meta-game-skeevy?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Usukki

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Second that!

I just joined today and thought this wasn’t a real klan, only a bot to make me feel accepted or something… but the Sisterhood looks like just my thing. I think I’ll be sticking ‘round here, join the clan and whatnot… and start participating once my levels ain’t this low Log in to see images! Usukki edited this message on 03/03/2008 9:11PM

Bcuz true Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Usukki Posted:

Second that!

I just joined today and thought this wasn’t a real klan, only a bot to make me feel accepted or something… but the Sisterhood looks like just my thing. I think I’ll be sticking ‘round here, join the clan and whatnot… and start participating once my levels ain’t this low Log in to see images!

Nope, Virtual Eyes just liked the name a lot. ^_^

Anyway – please feel welcome, and invite anyone you want/can. We’ve become the 5th largest klan in the game in little over a week, simply because everyone’s so enthusiastic and cool about it.

Also – I’ll probably be getting 4 medals this week, so I’m going to start saving up for the best Camwhore gear next week. I’m still in for the Domination, though. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Actually, we’re just about the largest klan that isn’t affiliated with other online games/forums. For being Camwhore exclusive, that’s pretty impressive. Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/03/2008 11:20PM

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Nope, Virtual Eyes just liked the name a lot. ^_^

Anyway – please feel welcome, and invite anyone you want/can. We’ve become the 5th largest klan in the game in little over a week, simply because everyone’s so enthusiastic and cool about it.

Also – I’ll probably be getting 4 medals this week, so I’m going to start saving up for the best Camwhore gear next week. I’m still in for the Domination, though. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Actually, we’re just about the largest klan that isn’t affiliated with other online games/forums. For being Camwhore exclusive, that’s pretty impressive. Log in to see images!

It’s all in the name, girl. All in the name. And the fact that we roleplay literate camwhores. That’s funny too.

For those seeking help on our clbum in particular, there’s a helpful wiki article just waiting for your eyes.

I am fairly strongly opposed to collusion involving the forumbuildr system. It would be a cheap move at best, and a bannable offense at worst. Nice thinking, though… and we will dominate the scoopz anyway.

Helpful tip: If you are high-level and stuck with nothing to do, gamble your money on blackjack. It gets you antifreeze scoops and… well… more money. Send me a tubmail if you’d like a copy of my winning strategy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!