Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Food Help me decide on a good breakfast, earn a BP!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

scullyangel Posted:

I will recommend a substantial breakfast to give you a nice energy boost for your upcoming trip.

French toast and scrambled eggs with side of meat of your choice. (7-11 will most certainly have canadian bacon or ham of some sort in their little sandwich meat section)

Ingredients needed (shouldn’t be more than $12 unless you manage to find real maple syrup, which you won’t, but THATS OK THE WORLD WON’T END THIS ONE TIME):

1 loaf white bread
1 dozen eggs
1 small container of bumer, margarine or vegetable oil (whichever is least expensive is fine)
1 small package sliced ham (or bacon or whatever meat you'd like)
1 small container of syrup or powdered sugar 
(your choice - recommend getting small jar of jam or preserves if you go with the powdered sugar)

To make French toast:

Whisk 5 eggs (using a fork is fine) in a bowl.

Heat flying pan over medium low heat. Add a teaspoon of the oil/margarine/bumer.

Dip a slice of the bread in the eggs making sure it is completely covered, shake off excess egg.

Fry until golden brown, flip and brown the other side.

Add more oil if the pan gets dry between batches.

(You can do more than on piece at a time if your pan is large enough.)

5 eggs should be enough to cover 5 pieces of bread and that seems like a lot of French toast, but you probably have hollow legs, so if you want to make more go for it. Just remember if you use all the eggs you won’t be having scrambled eggs with it.

Give the pan a wipe with paper towel and toss the meat in to fry up. I like doing this first, since meat holds up better than eggs. Also the pan will have yummy meat drippings to fry your eggs in. Sandwich meat is pre-cooked, so just cooking to give it a little browning and heat it through.

While the meat is frying crack the rest of the eggs into the bowl. Whisk those up and as soon as the meat is done, into the pan with the eggs. Stir regularly, to keep the eggs cooking. They’re done when they look firm, but moist. (They don’t need to look dry even if you like them that way, they will keep cooking for about a minute after you take them out of the pan.)

Shred some of that cheddar cheese on top of the eggs if you like and top the French toast with syrup or jam/powdered sugar.

Ask yourself why you ate so much and lay back down to take a nap. Give any remaining bread to the birds outside, since it will be stale by the time you get back anyway.

I don’t know why this hasn’t won already.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Delicious

You have:

-Chicken Nuggets,

-Sliced Cheese

You need:

-Bread (This is an important one)

-Sauce (Not as important, can be substituted with bumer or mustard or whatever else you have a creepy fetish for)

To do:

1) Cook the Chicken Nuggets.

2) Rub the sauce/bumer/mustard/semen on your bread

3) Place nuggets bread

4) Cover with cheese, and then melt it by some device of witchcraft or something of the other…

There you go. Repeat as many times as you like. I normally need like 3-4.

-MLF- edited this message on 01/11/2009 10:25AM

HKS

Avatar: 57101 Fri Feb 13 21:45:57 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 55 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

A bottle of vodka, and dry toast.

skatelivendie

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Box-o-Donuts

step one

get up

step two

walk/drive to convenience store

step three

go in store

step four

walk around and look for donuts

step five

grab donuts

step six

pay for donuts at counter

step seven

drive/walk hoome

step eightt

open box

step nine

enjoy fantastic donuts

step ten

log back on to forumwarz

step eleven

go into this forum and get my name which is skatelivendie

step twelve

transfer me some BP

step thirteen

idk figure iit out

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Delicious

You have:

-Chicken Nuggets,

-Sliced Cheese

You need:

-Bread (This is an important one)

-Sauce (Not as important, can be substituted with bumer or mustard or whatever else you have a creepy fetish for)

To do:

1) Cook the Chicken Nuggets.

2) Rub the sauce/bumer/mustard/semen on your bread

3) Place nuggets bread

4) Cover with cheese, and then melt it by some device of witchcraft or something of the other…

y

There you go. Repeat as many times as you like. I normally need like 3-4.

I gotta admit, while I liked a lot of Xemnas’s recipes, most of them involved a lot of excess cooking and sometimes things that might be a bit harder to get or prepare. So, MeatLoafFan wins this one plus an extra BP for putting a pretty simple and easy recipe to follow.

However, fear not! Once I wake back up I will be buying more BP, and as a compliment to Xemnas for submitting a lot of very appetizing-looking meals (although they make me feel like my cholesterol is going up just reading them), and to Endash for that great scone recipe, they will both be getting a single BP before the week is out. MeatLoafFan has already been transferred his BPs. To the rest of you that submitted ideas and recipes, I appreciate it, but yeah. :[

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Thanks man,

Enjoy your er…breakfast.

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

thanx man

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

An 18 pack of beer and a pack of smokes should do it.

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

I was stupid and fell behind on ForumWarz, but the BP for the Honorable Mentions have been sent out. So the contest is officially closed 100%!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!