Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Creepypasta Thread!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Creepypasta! The internet phenomenon that’s sweeping the nation!

CP is a fad in which people come up with scary stories, and release them on the internet in textual form. Then, other people copy and past them to other sites in “creepy threads”, or write their own to be copy/pasted into “creepy threads”.

It has been reported that some victims of enjoy, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

Big Brother edited this message on 01/07/2009 10:40PM

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I’d had them ever since I was a kid.

I can remember being incredibly self-conscious about them, hiding them in my pockets under books and bags. The kids at school never said anything to my face, but I knew they were laughing behind my back.

I remember asking my parents to take me to the doctor, to get them checked out. The growths on my hands seemed to be the elephant in the room back then, since they’d just say I was fine and change the subject. But I knew better.

I had tried to remove them as a child, but without avail. Scissors, knives, potato peelers; trying to cut or scrape them off was always a lost cause because I couldn’t continue once the pain kicked in.

But today was different. It’s amazing how numb you can get with a couple of tourniquettes and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was originally planning to use a sharp knife, but figured that trying to slice through the tough flesh of the growths would be too arduous in my drunken state. I opted for the slightly more technological plan B.

I had to hurry though. I was already pretty light-headed and was starting to feel dizzy. My hands and forearms, nearly blue from the lack of circulation, couldn’t wait much longer either. The whirring of the blender helped to put me in a sort of trance–ready to do what I had wanted to do since I first looked down at my strange deformities.

I shoved my left hand in first. The immediate sensation of sharp blades slicing through flesh was jarring, but I was surprised at how well the alcohol was working–I expected it to hurt more. I could hear the sharp metal churning and cutting, working perfectly as planned. I pressed my hand down harder. All those bad memories, all of the embarrasment–all of those horrible things were now nothing more than a thick red pulp.

Breaking from the feelings of ectsasy, I pulled out before the blades hit knuckle. I smiled, taking a good look at my new hand. As for the growths–well, five down, and five to go.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

There’s a movie theater in downtown Phoenix, Arizona that only plays movies from 1987. If you pay for 3 tickets and buy a large popcorn, they will play a film that shows you your future. If you watch the entire film completely, you will have sleeping problems for the rest of your life.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

There is an old hotel that has been around for hundreds of years. If you stay in Room 6, you will find yourself in an unknown place, where exactly at 12:16 AM the power will go out and you’ll be thrust into utter darkness. If you choose to stay awake, nothing will happen beyond that. But if you so much as close your eyes and fall asleep, you will find yourself in an unimaginable pit of despair, where creatures of fathomless shapes and sizes roam. You will be trapped here for hours, until the sun comes up. It is rumored that this room is a gate into hell, and that demons use the condensed evil of the room to escape into our reality through our minds. Those who have stayed in there rarely speak of it, for even recalling the night will put them in an uncontrollable frenzy.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

ban big brother

BirdofPrey was banned for this post by Evil Trout

BirdofPrey edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

The 51st state of the United States, Arcadia, was admitted to statehood on January 17th, 1977. Exactly 4 years to the day later, Arcadia disappeared along with all its residents, and all memory of its existence was erased from every mind in the world. Its precise former location is unknown, though there is rumored to be a map of the type sold in gas stations and convenience stores held under lock and key in the Library of Congress.

Also of note are claims of the sporadic delivery of mail from Arcadia, with modern postmarks, to several major American newspapers, the contents of which are said to be written in an entirely unknown and undecipherable language. Unfortunately, those letters to a one have been misplaced and are not available for examination.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

BirdofPrey Posted:

ban big brother

Non-RP.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

There exists a spot in all forests, called “The Devil’s Circle” which is ubiquitous and yet nowhere at the same time. You may find it one day, for it to be gone the next. The spot is nothing more than a circle of evenly spaced stones, however, nothing lives inside of these stones-it is just barren dirt. During the day, it’s OK to touch it, and even stand within the circle. If you plant something in it, the next day it will be dead.

The real secret to the circle is if you put someone’s hair within it. Then the next day, they will die. Perhaps they die mysteriously in their sleep, or maybe even a car accident. However, in doing so, you give up your soul to the devil.

You ask yourself now “Is this true?”, but the more important question you must ask is, “Is it worth it?”

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Big Brother Posted:

Non-RP.

Also: Big Brother, please explain what these posts are about, because near as I can tell they don’t belong in Ayn Rands either.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 01/07/2009 10:38PM

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

In 1990, a small meteorite was sighted in the night sky by the Hubble telescope. It appeared to be on a collision course with earth, but calculations showed that it was far too small and moving far too slowly to be a threat to our home planet.

In 1997, the long-forgotten meteorite entered the atmosphere.

It did not burn away, as scientists predicted; it barely even grew warm. Even so, it landed without drawing much attention on the outskirts of a village in the middle of Africa, on the edge of the Sahara.

Three months later, a safari expedition vanished while en route through the jungle. They never reached their checkpoint, within walking distance from the desert.

A research team in 1998 happened on the impact crater of the meteorite by chance. They detected high levels of radiation in the crater, though they could not identify what element had caused it. They drove to the nearby village to warn the locals of the danger, but the settlement was completely empty.

Not a soul nor a body could be found for miles around. The only evidence of life left, current or past, were the long-abandoned grbum huts, and a great number of footprints leading into the sands of the Sahara. None of the footprints could be matched against any living creature on record.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

this is epic- I was just checking out the /x/ archives…how fitting.

Okay, see, I was born kinda sickly and became antisocial when I was picked on as a kid. That was okay, though because I developed into a fairly normal man, albeit with some asthma. I had a very large male reproductive organ, though. Keyword being “had”. I had a horrible accident in 1996 involving adhesives that makes it impossible to get an erection. Also the tip of my male reproductive organ is numb, so I feel no pleasure there anymore. It’s okay, though, because girls felt safe around me. Well, at least before some jock bashed me in the face with a hot iron. After that, no one really wanted to be around me anymore. But that was okay, because no one wanted to be near me and didn’t pick on me much. Sure, they shunned me, and children threw rocks, but I got through it.

After much needed cosmetic surgery, I was ready to get back into the world. At least, until I lost my job and apartment. I spent two years living on the road, doing odd jobs. But that was okay, because I was free to live my life. Well, there is that whole thing with being a test subject for female hormone replacement for money (they wanted to know what it would do to men). That sortof ****ed me up: I lost my facial hair and started lactating, for starters. But that’s okay, because now I have 4chan /x/.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

They say that somewhere in western America, some say in Utah, others say on the California coast, there’s a small motel on the side of the road.

When you go inside, it’s decorated in very common hotel attire, with the paneling and old fashioned key-lock doors.

The thing is, there’s a room in there for everybody. Everybody has a reservation for exactly when they show up, and the number of rooms available is always one more than the number of people there. One person to a room, that is the rule.

It’s said that the song “Hotel California” is based off this motel, though you *can* leave this particular motel.

I wouldn’t advise looking at a mirror for at least a month after doing so, though.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

There is a small island in the Mediterranean Sea that does not appear on any map. It cannot be seen from any other island, nor can any other land be seen from it. On this island is a lighthouse, rotting from age and sea water, that is never lit. There is nothing inside it, save for a spiraling staircase that leads to the top, and an ancient, dusty bookcase.

The case is filled with unmarked books, bound in ancient leather, save for a single space. If you remove a book from the shelf, it will fling itself open in your hands, and the words inscribed in it shall start screaming to the air. You must wrestle the book closed and shove it back on the shelf, or the immortal evil contained within its pages shall break free, and you will be forced to take its place, with pages, ink and binding crafted from your own flesh and blood.

However, if you bring the correct book to the island, and place it in the empty space, the lighthouse will light. As long as it is lit, the world shall enjoy an unending paradise, for all the evil in the world will be contained in the lighthouse. And while it is lit, nothing can go in or out.

The only problem; you will be trapped for eternity with all the evil ever known or conceived, by man or god. And the only way to escape is to douse the light.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

In Gjoberdik, a small fisherman’s village in the country of Bulgaria, on the dawn of January the first everyone closes their curtains and hold their breath for half a minute. Hours after the craze of midnight’s celebrations, children look questioning at their worried parents, but can not help to shiver in the embrace of their shaking parents.

One can hear the sound of bells being struck exactly 25 times last year, in this short timespan. The nearest church however, is over 32 miles away. You will find no one out on the streets in these faithful 30 seconds, and even the birds will stop whistling.

Some have gone out of their houses, roaring boldly in disbelief of this century old tradition. On the first sunset of this year, two people gambled their fate in the very first rays of sunlight.

The next dawn, the bells will be struck 27 times.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Also: Big Brother, please explain what these posts are about, because near as I can tell they don’t belong in Ayn Rands either.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

They’re creepypasta posts. Just reposting creepy short stories…

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

In any city, in any country, go to any maternity ward you can get yourself to. Once there, search for any set of twins you can find. If there are none, then pity yourself, dear Seeker, for you have not been deemed worthy of this Object. The babies in this room will reveal themselves for the demons they truly are, and they will take great delight in inflicting the direst of tortures upon your very soul for the eons to come.

If you can find a set of twins, however, ask them to see someone who calls himself “The Holder of Gemini.” The bbuminet holding the twins will separate, revealing a staircase stretching down as far as the eye can see. If you’ve any doubt in your mind, flee now and never return to any maternity ward (hopefully, you realize what this means by extension). If you are determined to obtain this Object, however, descend the staircase. The bbuminet will reform itself behind you; there’s no going back now.

Eventually, the staircase will split into two. Both look identical, and indeed, they both lead to the same destination, but they are in fact very different paths. One staircase seems to continue on forever, yet have no imminent dangers. You will descend these stairs for weeks, perhaps even months, before you arrive at the bottom; it is highly likely that you’ll lose your sanity before you make it that far. The other staircase is very short but is inhabited by the foulest creatures imaginable. These demonic beings would love nothing more than to feast upon your very being for eternity should you make one wrong move. If you find yourself on this stairwell, tread lightly.

Regardless of which staircase you choose (for you’ll not know which one you’re on until it’s too late to turn back), you’ll eventually come to stand in front of a large stone door. Knock twice (and ONLY twice, unless you perchance enjoy being rent in two), then enter. You’ll find yourself in a simple stone chamber with a set of teenage twins standing on either side. Only one of these is the true Holder; the other is an impostor. Turn to one of them and ask, “Is there a backup plan?” May Hell have mercy on you should you ask the wrong twin.

Ask the right one, however, and you will suddenly see the entire universe reflected on every surface in the room. The Holder will then compare all of existence to the magnitude of the disaster that awaits should They be reunited; at this point, you will finally realize how insignificant the universe is in comparison to the power of the Objects. Many lose all hope here; in this case, the Holder will lay his hands on you, transforming you into one of the creatures inhabiting the short staircase. Have fun devouring the souls of the weak for an eternity (or at least until They are brought together).

If, against all odds, your resolve as a Seeker remains intact, look the Holder dead in his two eyes and shout, as loud as you possibly can, “Begone, both you and your foul illusions!” The Holder and the reflections around you should all shatter; all that should now be left in this chamber are yourself and a small, frameless, rectangular mirror, hardly larger than the palm of your hand. Take it, and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom of the place you call home.

With this mirror, think of anybody you can (up to and including The Holder of Gemini) and a perfect doppelganger of that person will appear before you (it will not work, however, on any inanimate object; nor is it effective on any other Holder, for if you truly knew who the Holders you thought of were, you’d have their Object by now, anyway). This exact replica will be identical to the person you have thought of, down to the last minute detail. However, as soon as the doppelganger leaves your sight, the real person will die a most gruesome death. Be careful who you summon.

That mirror is Object 258 of 538. Now that you’ve seen the outcome, will you still strive to prevent it?

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask with no hesitation to visit someone who calls himself “The Holder of the Present.” The worker will look at you vaguely; you have to ask him again. Once the worker understands your question he will lead you through a door into a hallway that looks like it’s an extension of Hell itself.

In this hallway you will find nothing but darkness and the feeling of unimaginable horror. If you should hear a shriek coming from the left of you, start running towards the door you just came from or you will be devoured by demons yelling incomprehensible babble from mouths awash with vile poison.

If you should hear a shriek coming from the right of you, start running towards the door that your path leads to. Ignore the worker and keep running until you reach the door. If you should hear another shriek coming from anywhere around you, close your eyes and pray to the gods that your death will be a swift one.

Should you not hear a shriek, just follow the worker until he unlocks the door at the other end of the hallway. He will now ask you to enter, and he will leave.

In this room you will only find two things: a naked girl whose left hand is a mangled stump, seemingly torn to shreds by an otherworldly maw, and the rusted key chain she is holding. You must look at the key chain and may not avert your eyes from it. You can say nothing, except ask her this one question: “Why do they belong together?”

Now move eyesight to the face of the girl. She will look at you and tell you the most gruesome story of the present, how this present has come to be, how it is now and eventually how it will be. The girl will slowly move towards you, do not move, and stay still until she is but one footstep away from you. She will put the shredded piece of rot that was once her left hand on your shoulder. She will then whisper into your ear, “The time has come, and now you must die.” Do not react to this statement. Just keep staring into her eyes and eventually you will feel something being pushed into your hand.

The key chain is object 17 of 538. Only the keys that are meant for it can be put on it, and all other keys shall be repelled.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself “The Holder of Rage”. The person will appear shy as they show you to a door, and then walk away. When you enter the door, you will be looking down a staircase that descends into darkness. As you descend the stairs, you will begin to hear screams. The screams will come from a throat of indeterminate origin.

If the screaming stops at any time, shout to the darkness “Resume your business! I do not wish to intrude!” If the screaming does not come back, there is nothing you can do, for you will be dead before you know what happens. If the screaming continues, you may move on.

Eventually, you will see light coming through the cracks in a door. Go through this door and you will be in what appears to be a medieval dungeon. Hollowed out skulls filled with candles serve as lanterns, and skeletons line the walls. There will be a wooden table in front of a fire inside a fireplace. On this table is the severed head of a 4 year old girl, staring ahead with glbumy eyes.

Step up to the table and look the head in the eyes. In a clear, commanding voice ask “Who will stop them from coming together?” The head will look you in the eyes and tell you the tale of a man. She will tell you his entire story, from his violent birth to what he is doing that very moment. His deeds will be recounted in horrifying detail. He is a murderer of which the likes have never been seen, and he is just as mad.

If at the end of the story, the head tells you “He is listening to our conversation,” you will be dragged out of the room and never be heard from again. You will experience all of the most horrifying things ever conceived, and you will kept alive until you have experienced them all.

If she tells you he is elsewhere, he is now looking for you. He will not stop until you are dead or the objects come together. She will tell you to pick her up. Pick the head up by the hair and look at the table where she was. Sitting there will be a needle, covered in dried blood, semen, pus, and countless unidentifiable substances.

That needle is object is 21 of 538. The hunt has begun and the clock is ticking.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask with no hesitation to visit someone who calls himself “The Holder of the Kips.” The worker will say nothing, but a single tear should fall from her eye.

She will guide you to a forgotten hallway in an abandoned wing of the run-down institution. She will not enter the hall with you, but will only look into your eyes with a cautious hope, her own expression seeming to beg for salvation. Should you enter the hall, you will not see much, save for the dirty, broken fragments of what were once beautifully carved ivory statuettes of Pikachus and Squirtles. Before long, you will hear a soft whimper from the other side, crying “**** yeah, Seaking”. Pay close attention, for if the whimper stops, then all hope is already lost. There is no use in running away.

As you turn the handle of the simple wooden door on the other side, a warm and cozy light will greet your face. You will find yourself in the bedroom of a young boy of ten and a half years. The boy himself will be sitting cross-legged on the floor at the foot of the bed, his only garment a trucker style cap, exposing the entirety of his pure body. He is the source of the tortured whimpers, and nothing you say to console him will end his torrent of stifled wails. “**** yeah Seaking…**** yeah Seaking…”

Only, if you ask him “What happened when it first evolved?” he will become silent to glance up towards your face. “Mudkip…kip” he will say, whispering. His beauty will render you breathless, and if you are still capable of any thought it will be only the realization that in him you see everything in this world that you truly love. You ****ing pedo. You turn him over and bumrape the **** out of him. Suddenly, you will realize that the boy is bleeding from his nether regions as a grotesque blue form emerges from the orifice between his legs. The object will pulsate with its own life, and you will find that it is hypnotizing you. Do not look away, for you do not wish to try its patience. THe form will evolve, before your eyes, into a Mudkip.

Soon, the room will disappear before your eyes, and you will be standing in the most serene clearing you have ever witnessed, and all of nature’s fauna that you recognize will go about their lives around you, with no fear of anything, not even death. You’ll find yourself surrounded by Mudkips.

The illusion will fade, and you will find yourself back in the room. You will find the boy lying dead on the floor, his face a mixture of agony and horror, his already decaying body feeding the now towering blue form and giving it a sinister glow.

That is object 407 of 2538. If you catch it then it will be yours, but if you let it master you then it will use your body to seek and bumemble all the pieces, no matter what the cost.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!