Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Oops! You have left the battle!

The Serised

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Every time I cick a thread on the Denture forum, I get the Oops! You have left the battle! screen. It keeps happening. Anyone else have this problem

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

not yet. green light here

sami

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yep nearly always it makes me want 2 destroy everything araunt me!!!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

sami Posted:

araunt

ATTN: ForumWarz creators:

Please add this word to the UNINTELLIGENCER as a potential replacement for “around”.

Nimbus

[P-S-Y]

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Got one of those earlier…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Did you happen to switch to a different tab in mid-battle? I know that can cause that message (or a similar one).

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If I have any tabs open at all I get a leave battle message, so just close all your open windows.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

New tabs/windows are fine as long as you’re not in battle. Even if you’re in battle, if you leave the other tabs/windows alone it should still be fine.

sami

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

to anyone who has this problem: whan u just clicked into the forum click on a random thread. Then the “Oops! You have left the battle!”

mbumage will appear. When it does, just click on the “back” bumon in the top left corner of the screen. (i’m from denmark so i dont know ecsactly what it’s called) It will take u back 2 the forum screen. Notice that this time there will be more threads. Then click on the lowest thread and voila!Log in to see images!

you’re in the battle.

ps. to the guy who said that thing about my spelling of around: i could not spell it Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!