Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Court.

DrainBamage

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hi. I just finished Episode 1. I know that you have to buy Episode 2, but that’s not where this Thread is about.

I got a Tubmail from my ‘server’ and I don’t have ‘Internet’ anymore. When I went to Bookmarks, I saw Sensillitron was working. I typed something random, pressed enter, and a sTalk conversation opened. I was surprised, I talked to Dirrtycop, and she took me to court. I pushed all the bumons I could, time after time, but I always ended up with the Jury [a fine upstanding member of society, a Drunk Lady, and Simon Cowell] and when they finish talking I see a room coming up. It’s white and brown… I don’t know how to discribe it, see the link;

Click here for image of the room

So… Does anyone know what to do? I tried to click everywhere, but it doensn’t work. What should I do?

Is there a walkthrough somewhere? D:

Please help me.

Sorry if my English here is broken. I am from the Netherlands.

If you are Dutch to, please leave a message at my profile or something.

Don’t Tubmail me. I can’t open that anyway. >_<

DrainBamage edited this message on 01/07/2009 10:28AM

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

check the wiki there is a walk through for it

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

SPOILER WARNING!

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Episode_2_Walkthrough

Court walkthrough in the beggining.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Looks like a bug if you can do nothing at that point. What browser are you using? There were problems with Internet Explorer in the past, maybe try Google Chrome or Firefox.

I_AM_RESISTY

Avatar: 15269 Sat Dec 20 12:49:51 -0500 2008

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Get Minefield.

Best browser, imo.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

You might want to check your browser extensions, see if you have an adblocker or anything that would mangle the site’s HTML.

Or try a different browser. Firefox or Safari should work great.

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Evil Trout Posted:

You might want to check your browser extensions, see if you have an adblocker or anything that would mangle the site’s HTML.

Or try a different browser. Firefox or Safari should work great.

Evil Trout,

You might want to entertain the Meagerest professionalism and explore Minimal responsiveness, by Acknowledging thread Page two, from Two of your Newest contributors.

forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20967?page=2 | 2009.01.03

Either way, I didn’t Pay you to kill My cookies before your cowardly Evasive chats, and ignore my moderate Bug reports, I’ve never even reported my Forum visits Lost to Lag and Chat floods.

But you may as well credit Quantumenergy and Myself one Forum visit since we’ve Lost our P P: ROTM opportunity!

Sadly, I made the mistake of investing in your Future after Feeling empathy that You aren’t taken seriously on your Blog and Twit.

My mistake, won’t Happen again …

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

LoTek Posted:

Evil Trout,

You might want to entertain the Meagerest professionalism and explore Minimal responsiveness, by Acknowledging thread Page two, from Two of your Newest contributors.

Either way, I didn’t Pay you to kill My cookies before your cowardly Evasive chats, and ignore my moderate Bug reports, I’ve never even reported my Forum visits Lost to Lag and Chat floods.

But you may as well credit Quantumenergy and Myself one Forum visit since we’ve Lost our P P: ROTM opportunity!

Sadly, I made the mistake of investing in your Future after Feeling empathy that You aren’t taken seriously on your Blog and Twit.

My mistake, won’t Happen again …

Just for the record, changing the topic of a thread is generally considered trolling and is not allowed in non-RP forums, usually resulting in a ban.

Since you seem unaware of the problem you may have/had in the PP:RoTM forum I will risk getting hit by the banhammer myself and let you know that there was a bug where some of us could always access that forum even if we were not supposed to be able to. Him fixing it does show that he reads bug reports and you will get your turn on his list eventually. Calm down.

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Wylin,

Read our Marginalized thread from this Same topic.

Then you’ll realize I’m on topic, have had multiple bug Reports ignored, have shown Great patience, And Most Importanly That Nothing Was Fixed, only Functionality removed.

Congratulations, the First forum you can not return to after Earning access was Created!

And I have no doubt I’ll be banned since I refuse to call anyone a n*gger or f*g, or Prey on Fat complexes and post Shock p*rn.

Sorry for posting in the Wrong thread of the Right forum, listcop …

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

LoTek Posted:

Wylin,

Read our Marginalized thread from this Same topic.

Then you’ll realize I’m on topic, have had multiple bug Reports ignored, have shown Great patience, And Most Importanly That Nothing Was Fixed, only Functionality removed.

Congratulations, the First forum you can not return to after Earning access was Created!

And I have no doubt I’ll be banned since I refuse to call anyone a n*gger or f*g, or Prey on Fat complexes and post Shock p*rn.

Sorry for posting in the Wrong thread of the Right forum, listcop …

Now I think you are just trying to be a male reproductive organ. This thread is about discussion of the court animation sequence. This problem is normally a problem with internet explorer. If you have a problem with PP:Rotm this is not the place to discuss it. If you have a problem with waiting for your bug report to be answered, you should be aware sometimes they fix bugs and never personally respond to all of the bug reports that say the same things. I’m sorry for your sense of self entitlement but we are all playing the same game here.

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Wylin Posted:

Now I think you are just trying to be a D*ck.

Wylin,

It would never even cross your mind to call me a D*ck, face to face.

Conversely, I’m unwilling to Post pic Proof and have it shooped Ad infinitum.

Unlike, Evil Trout, I didn’t just take up Lifting weights, for New Year’s resolution, and I cut Weight regularly.

People, who Walk my Walk, have little use for Talking your Talk.

This belicose Cathartic vitriol that Characterizes forumwarz loses Entertaining relevance, once Gaming crashes.

By all means, keep Typing away, internet Tough guy!

Quantumenergy and My polite requests have been Plainly ignored, then only minutes later Evil Trout kills my Cookies so I get Logged out when I try to respond to his complaint, that ‘People just buy Episode two, and never Contribute again’.

mystery solved cowards …

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

LoTek Posted:

Wylin,

It would never even cross your mind to call me a D*ck, face to face.

Conversely, I’m unwilling to Post pic Proof and have it shooped Ad infinitum.

Unlike, Evil Trout, I didn’t just take up Lifting weights, for New Year’s resolution, and I cut Weight regularly.

Obviously you need to exercise your brain more regularly. I told you be patient, that is all I can do for you.

Wylin edited this message on 01/08/2009 4:02AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!