Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Israel vs Palestine

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Hot stuff going on in the world right now.

This is a good war imo because they’re not going to war about money for once.

Hey let’s imagine a world without jews and arabs.

Also cannot wait to see what Obama will say/do about this.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I think the war was inevitable. Israel’s military actions against Palestine are totally condemnable, however I don’t see any other reasonable solution for this conflict. One day, something like this had to happen, and maybe it’s better for all parties if the conflict is solved once and for all (eventhough the methods are not very nice). I don’t think the Hamas has any other choice than to surrender, because soon they’ll lose all their backing. And this might be the first step for peace in the Middle East.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Peace? I don’t think the conflict will ever be solved. It has been like that for ages.

But I think it will be better if the US does not stick its nose in this affair.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

pft theyve been warring for ages, those countries

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Thanks zionists for pulling less aggressive reform and conservative jews into a war they don’t necessarily condone!

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Hamas is actually the only democratically elected government in the Arab world. Why isn’t America saying anything?

Hmmmm… could it be that the Bushies only want to protect democracy if it serves some neocon agenda? Naaaaaa…

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

palestine can **** off. they have nothing, if you wernt recognised as a government by the 50’s you deserve to be bowled over.

are we suppost to feel sorry for hamas and bystanders getting there **** handed to them?

only a complete retard in that part of the world would fire rockets into a regional superpower, **** that. THE regional superpower

they should be cool like europe and have a war of ethnic cleansing every 10 years

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!