Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz How do I send people stuff

LRFLEW

[n00bs united]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I see a lot of “Win X Brownie Points,” and I want to know how you give them the points and if you can do it with Log in to see images!

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nope, flezz is unsendable.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

LRFLEW

[n00bs united]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

SuperHappyFunKitty Posted:

Nope, flezz is unsendable.

That sucks. Log in to see images!

Endash

Avatar: 93351 Tue Dec 16 16:15:56 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

LRFLEW Posted:

That sucks. Log in to see images!

But it’s a necessary evil, really. I mean, even with legitimate alts, imagine how easy it would be for people to break “Most Flezz” leaderboards and such with a few transfers. Also, the potential for mbumive “financial” destruction on the off-chance someone hacks an account and transfers all the money to themselves or other confederates or other antics like that.

I’m pretty sure FW didn’t want to follow in Gaia’s footsteps, anyway. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!