Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 KKK is AFU

Hubbard

[POSDSM]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I lost a forum visit this AM because I couldnt tolerate the KKK forum anymore. After every move it locks up and needs refreshing. None of the attack animation comes up, but after you refresh damage is done to you and the forum as well. If it cant reload the thread, it will boot you to the thread selection page with your current ego level, and the thread you were in has its damage go back to zero.

Im not gonna try another forum right now, bum KKK is ****ed.

Hubbard edited this message on 02/28/2008 10:26AM

Lolburst

[Facepunch]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

AFU??? IS IT ACNORYM TO bum ****ING UNITS?

Crash Coredu-
mp

[OrtOrtOrt]

Level 4 Troll

I AM A STUPID male reproductive organSUCKING fabulous person

hey i missed a scoop on denture forums today because of the ****ing obscene lag BUT U DON’T SEE ME ****ING AND MOANING

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I lost 2 forum visists in 1 forum visit.

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

I lost 2 forum visists in 1 forum visit.

Same with me, it happened today when I had 2 forum visits left. i was checking forums and I wanted to try it. So I put in a FBO attack and I dident realize that I had already done the FBO on it, a message poped up saying I had already done it and I guess the game thought it was a attack and when I left nothing happened to my forum visit amount until I entered another forum.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Lag’s really been nailing this game lately. Makes sense; this game’s awesome, so it’s getting new people at an insane pace. I know something was said about a getting new server, but I can’t remember exactly what was said or where it was said.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

DrScience Posted:

I know something was said about a getting new server, but I can’t remember exactly what was said or where it was said.

Here, let me help you. The thread, from yesterday, is already on page 3:

Evil Trout Posted:

Two things: We’ve ordered a new server, but it will take a little while to get set up and move over.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!