Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Looking for a person with game design experience to act as my senior. And others.

M0RPh1N3

Avatar: 109790 Thu Jan 08 23:52:08 -0500 2009

[1000101 S0 F1 N3]

Level 7 Re-Re

Ive currently been working on a game in XNA C# and have implemented a physics engine and packaged it into a dll. Ive also gotten the graphic hierarchy implimented for loading sprites and sprite sheets. The file input/output engine is going to be complete in about 3 days.

I am a newcomer to creating video games and need a senior (You will be credited for the project) to help me bring all these things and more together into a coherent game.

Plans

—————

1. The game will be a lightweight downloadable client that will stream its game resources from the internet as needed. (Refere to guild wars)

2. The game will be supported on any OS running the .NET Framework or .NET for MONO

3. Genre will likely be a physics enhanced action 2d side scroller RPG.

4. The game will allow multiplayer either connected to a main game server or using a generic PeerToPeer protocol.

5. As far as the meat of the game…Lore, Content, etc IF i ever find writers or artists they can have at it.

Anyone interested in bumisting in this joint effort to make one killer game can shoot me a post on this thread and Ill pbum you contact information and we can talk about what we can offer each other.

SORRY IF THIS IS MORE LIKE A WANTED AD. But this project may be a hot topic here soon enough. Ive been working on it by mself for about 4 years.

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

I don’t know much about the coding business, but when this actually comes together, I wouldn’t mind writing for you. I have a friend that’s amazing at thinking up entire worlds and lore and has done so already multiple times and I myself have helped her a lot by writing sidestories and such. However, you probably have no need yet for this. When it ever gets close enough to a game to start implementing said ’’meat’’ you can hit me up if you want.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

I can draw some grafics

see them here

http://megaswf.com/view/652d71bf093a55fc9e012d502a408de5.html

ofc they could be of some other type

M0RPh1N3

Avatar: 109790 Thu Jan 08 23:52:08 -0500 2009

[1000101 S0 F1 N3]

Level 7 Re-Re

Haha writers and someone wanting to do more than be a concept artist. Awesome. I think it would definately be cool to get you guys on the project. I may be putting a website up soon with project info and contact information once I finish fleshing out the engine a bit more and finish the content for my “proof of concept” demo.

If you want to chat with me about it grab me on AIM at neuro4360.

BTW those graphics were hilarious.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!