Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Shelling out flezz for repairs/Jewstein

HKS

Avatar: 57101 Fri Feb 13 21:45:57 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 55 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

I was ‘pwning’ a few forums and when I was done I checked my status on my ****, everything is in bad shape except my Pruneserv, and what do you call a democrat in the bottom of the ocean book which was in terrible shape. I ****ed away roughly 50,000 flezz. I think the price on repairs need to drop some. Like the max repair thing for the prune should be the 4k limit. It’s quite tedious to constantly **** away flezz for repairs when you could be buying drugs, or increasing your offensive attack.

The other problem is Jewstein, I remember Teen Mommies used to be a big problem (AKA their attack points was strong). But with Jewstein, my political bait attack take 1878 damage, but on the regular forum attack, it’s all 1245. Is that normal?

Dope_plz

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

bruce fix-all?

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It’s whats for dinner

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

At almost no point in the game is repair cost a real issue. Going down would only reduce the point of upkeep as a stat.

Dope_plz

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Lies,I fear… Just pay the price mate!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

PROTIP: Invest in Upkeep, so your crap doesn’t break.

exo0O

Avatar: 92531 Sun Dec 07 14:18:51 -0500 2008

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

It’s not even an issue for me and I got more stuff to repair than you.Log in to see images!

Your upkeep must be very low.

exo0O edited this message on 01/06/2009 8:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!