Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Orange Jackal 2..... dare I say it.. ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

seriously.. crotch zombie is a mad scientist… and AiglosCelt about made me fall out of my chair when I checked the domination board…

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

This is why I am not earning any scoops until tomorrow.

That way, I get put into a n00bier team.

..... Hopefully.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I tried that last time; I didn’t play for three days, and yet, one scoop, straight to Orange Jackal.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

I wound up there this round as well… Does it weight where you wind up based on how well you did last round? On how much you actually involved yourself? On total trophies? The wiki didn’t say a whole lot about it, so I wasn’t sure.

By the by, is it a bad idea to actually try to compete as a Troll? Farming lemon scoops anywhere but 0-2 bar forums isn’t really feasible, since Camwhores can one-shot damn near anything that has threads below 200 HP. It seems like I’m mostly gunning for chocolate and pistachio (and cards), but I don’t think that’s enough to compete in the tougher brackets. I might just try to compete on my Cam instead, ‘cause it seems like an uphill battle on my main.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

It has something to do with how you did previous round. At least, that applies to Orange Jackal, doesn’t seem to apply to the others. Gets pretty crowded, though.

Also: Furry Farm and KKK are pretty damn easy to three scoop. Yes, I’m an Emo Kid, but I’ve gotten lag in both and (other times) I’ve had to use items that weren’t on the toolbar for Furry Farm and I still got 3 scoops.

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Snott Posted:

I wound up there this round as well… Does it weight where you wind up based on how well you did last round? On how much you actually involved yourself? On total trophies? The wiki didn’t say a whole lot about it, so I wasn’t sure.

By the by, is it a bad idea to actually try to compete as a Troll? Farming lemon scoops anywhere but 0-2 bar forums isn’t really feasible, since Camwhores can one-shot damn near anything that has threads below 200 HP. It seems like I’m mostly gunning for chocolate and pistachio (and cards), but I don’t think that’s enough to compete in the tougher brackets. I might just try to compete on my Cam instead, ‘cause it seems like an uphill battle on my main.

Yesh.. I feel that Trolls deserve a bit of a boost.. But I will stop right there before I become a bleeding heart IGN DAOC poster ****ing about why my clbum is getting the shaft! Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

I can earn 3 scoops in the KKK forum but it takes away from my earning cred.

Blackthorn

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Looks like they’re trying to make it a real game. I’m looking forward to it. Already used an bumhole card. Is/Can the group be alerted when someone uses cards? I think that’d be fun.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Paraone Posted:

I can earn 3 scoops in the KKK forum but it takes away from my earning cred.

It’s a competition. Either you go for the top and try to speed run the nuke forum, or you make sacrifices.

Blackthorn Posted:

Looks like they’re trying to make it a real game. I’m looking forward to it. Already used an bumhole card. Is/Can the group be alerted when someone uses cards? I think that’d be fun.

You’re told when a card is used on you when you enter your character screen. Other than that, no notification. Is an interesting idea, but with all those card uses (especially in the personful Orange Jackal, and especially on the last day) it would get rather annoying. But if you could turn it on and off…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!