Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll More Seriously: Does FalconFour deserve perma?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fingerz Posted:

fRAN IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND THE eNGLISH LANGUAGE PROPERLY, YOU’D KNOW THAT i WAS TOLD not TO POST THEM PUBLICLY. Oops sorry caps lock. Anyway- I asked for permission to post them in MCB’s thread way back when- go look and see for yourself. Maybe you can get a translator to break it down for you. You can’t stand it that people aren’t focusing on you anymore, can you? Hehe. Since you won’t stop until proof is shown, I will ask again.

Requesting permission (again) to post the screenshots that helped to get FalconFour permabanned (the first time).

Also: Not trollin, just telling it like it is.

Ok, I’m posting in ****ing portuguese since this is my prime language.

Eu não acho que exista uma razão para essas screenshots NÃO SEREM PÚBLICAS. Eu acredito que tem um furo em algum lado dessa história, e essas screenshots serão a resolução desse furo. Cara, Fingerz, eu ainda não fiquei louca de achar que você tá certa SE EU NÃO TENHO COMO SABER O SEU LADO DA HISTÓRIA.

TUDO O QUE EU SEI É QUE tem screenshots que por frescura e burrice do MCB elas não estão públicas, mas deveriam estar. E porque DIABOS não colocam essas screenshots ao público?

Isso tá uma merda de teatrinho sem fim. Você, ser imbecil, tem a chave pra fechar isso. Mas não, prefere tirar atenção disso como quem tira leite da vaca.

PS.: I’m playing Fingerz’s game, I’ll translate this post for everyone but her.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Ah sim, eu cansei dessa palhaçada toda. Não dêem mais atenção para essa pataquada de gente sequíssima por atenção.

Peço para moverem isso pro Whiny ****es and a ban for myself because I’m pretty ****ing sure some very special people, unable to use a freaking translator already reported this for OMG FOREIGN LANGUAGE.

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

lol.thread killer

Stoned_elf

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

LOL… Adorei isso Fran…^^

É bumim mesmo que se fala… E tens razão nisso… Apoiada ao 100%...

FRAN ROCKS!

(Listen to her already!)

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

lock thread/tell f4 to **** on an electric fence

end topic

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Thread won by Fran

...Anyways, 34 Yes to 32 No… do not want.

We all may be crazy, trolls, and for the most part god forsaken very special but were no obsessive. FalconFour is first off obsessive over a ban he is too delusional accept. He is obsessive and delusional hes one copy of Catcher in the Rye and a driver’s license from killing Mc Banhammer.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Fran, please tell me what ‘teatrinho’ means. It doesn’t come up on Google translator.

Voodoo People

Avatar: 45039 2009-09-18 19:01:20 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

**** him Log in to see images!

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Not that you have a valid opinion, mind.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hey guys, I’m back from my ban.

I don’t honestly care if FalconFour likes to **** birds or is pro-army or whatever. We have weirder people around here.

Some people brought up that to play this game you have to type in “I am not offended easily.” Well clearly FalconFour lied when he typed that in.

Until the last time I corresponded with him, he was not willing to admit he did anything wrong. I’m not talking about accepting complete fault, or even majority of the fault. I mean 1% fault. I honestly believe he has a serious problem interacting with people.

The winamp thread just supports this. Most people are never banned or forced to leave a forum. If you find yourself doing it repeatedly, maybe you should take the hint that the forums aren’t the problem.

Sure he didn’t carpet bomb the site with a DDOS or anything like that, so I can see why some of you don’t think he deserves to be permanently banned. But you have to understand that from my point of view, he just keeps getting himself into **** and I’m sick of hearing about it. I have enough stuff on my plate as it is — the last thing I need to do is babysit a user through a ban every two weeks.

All I wanted was for him to cool off and stay out of my hair. But he couldn’t even do that. Right after he was unbanned he was banned again, and instantly there was long bum nerd rage in our “Contact Us” submissions. I ignored it for like two days, and then he filled McBanhammer’s inbox with more.

So yeah, I don’t plan on letting him back in. The community is better off without him.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

-XI- Posted:

Fran, please tell me what ‘teatrinho’ means. It doesn’t come up on Google translator.

Soap opera. Log in to see images!

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Fran Posted:

Soap opera. Log in to see images!

Obrigado

-XI- edited this message on 01/04/2009 9:04PM

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Fran Posted:

Ok, I’m posting in ****ing portuguese since this is my prime language.

Eu não acho que exista uma razão para essas screenshots NÃO SEREM PÚBLICAS. Eu acredito que tem um furo em algum lado dessa história, e essas screenshots serão a resolução desse furo. Cara, Fingerz, eu ainda não fiquei louca de achar que você tá certa SE EU NÃO TENHO COMO SABER O SEU LADO DA HISTÓRIA.

TUDO O QUE EU SEI É QUE tem screenshots que por frescura e burrice do MCB elas não estão públicas, mas deveriam estar. E porque DIABOS não colocam essas screenshots ao público?

Isso tá uma merda de teatrinho sem fim. Você, ser imbecil, tem a chave pra fechar isso. Mas não, prefere tirar atenção disso como quem tira leite da vaca.

PS.: I’m playing Fingerz’s game, I’ll translate this post for everyone but her.

Yeah, this makes totes sense:

I do not find that a reason for these exists screenshots NOT TO BE PUBLIC. I believe that he has a puncture in some side of this history, and these screenshots will be the resolution of this puncture. Face, Fingerz, I not yet was insane person to find that you certain IF I DO NOT HAVE MYSELF WE EAT TO KNOW ITS SIDE OF HISTORY. EVERYTHING WHAT I KNOW IS THAT has screenshots that for freshness and burrice of the MCB they are not public, but would have to be. E because DEVILS do not place these screenshots to the public? This you to an excrement of teatrinho without end. You, to be imbecile, have the key pra to close this. But not, he prefers to take off attention of this as who strap milk of the cow.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

bummoppet Posted:

Yeah, this makes totes sense:

I do not find that a reason for these exists screenshots NOT TO BE PUBLIC. I believe that he has a puncture in some side of this history, and these screenshots will be the resolution of this puncture. Face, Fingerz, I not yet was insane person to find that you certain IF I DO NOT HAVE MYSELF WE EAT TO KNOW ITS SIDE OF HISTORY. EVERYTHING WHAT I KNOW IS THAT has screenshots that for freshness and burrice of the MCB they are not public, but would have to be. E because DEVILS do not place these screenshots to the public? This you to an excrement of teatrinho without end. You, to be imbecile, have the key pra to close this. But not, he prefers to take off attention of this as who strap milk of the cow.

Translators makes a ton of sense Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fran Posted:

Translators makes a ton of sense Log in to see images!

‘as who strap milk of the cow’ is now a meme cool sounding phrase.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

-XI- Posted:

I’m pretty sure MCB was making most of that up

I didn’t make anything up. Give me one example in the referenced post of something you think I made up.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

MC Banhammer Posted:

I didn’t make anything up. Give me one example in the referenced post of something you think I made up.

XI believes FalconFour’s side of the story. FalconFour INSISTS you’ve been on a vendetta to ban him since day 1 and that I conspired with you to manufacture evidence to achieve that. There will be no convincing him otherwise. If people, after all the evidence that has been brought to light against FalconFour, still believe him and his twisted version of events, no manner of logic or evidence or reasoning will convince them otherwise.

It’s a lost cause.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!